Don't you hate it?/What's wrong?

A-Chan:Don't you hate it when you wake up to your alarm's annoying noise and literally force yourself to get out of the bed since you have classes even in summer thanks to your parents!
And just when you are ready and about to leave the house,you learn from your mom that it has been canceled since your teacher doesn't feel good!And so you just RUINED your precious sleep for NOTHING!!!
You are really lucky if your parents didn't hire you any teacher for summer classes!!What's the point of summer VACATION if we have to study even in a VACATION!?

~          ~        ~

A-Chan:You see, l totally made a great start for the new day!
And now l just have to go and check for Lisette once more!*enters to Lisette's castle*What kind of ruler would disappear and don't show up for about one week?!And how it comes no one of the servants nor the maids know where is she?!
And~~

One of the servants:Are you talking to yourself. . .?

A-Chan:  .     .      .
Of course l talk to myself!Sometimes l need expert advice!

???:What's all this noise?

A-Chan:*turns around to see Lisette*
Look who finally decided to come back!

Lisette:Oh! It's you!How are you,my dear friend?*smiles*

A-Chan:.........Excuse me?

Lisette:*laughs*Don't you think it's just another great day in my lovely kingdom?

A-Chan:*turns to the servant*Did she hit her head or something?

The servant:*shrugs*

Lisette:And have l told you how l just love being the young ruler of Hell?

A-Chan:*glares at her*First,where the hell have you been this whole time!? Second,since when you started 'enjoying' your kingdom and authority?

Lisette:*chuckles*I was just traveling through the multiverse!
And l was always like that!

A-Chan:No you wasn't!

Lisette:*says very kindly*Arguing is not the answer A-Chan!Now if you excuse me, l have a kingdom to rule!*teleports to her 'Throne Room'*

A-Chan:What is wrong with her?