Back Again. . .

Lisette:Welp.it's good to be back~

A-Chan:Why are you still wearing that hood?

Lisette:Hm?

Lisette:*shrugs*

Lisette:*shrugs*

A-Chan:May l know when will you finally tell where have you been this whole time?

Lisette:For the last time,l am not telling you anything!I have so many things to do!I still need to figure out how did my own clone became something very opposite of me.....
But first,I better go and have a rest.I still need to heal those injures l got from the fight.And then, better fix that mess which that clone of mine did. . .
*thinks for a moment*Hey.....did l miss anything while I was gone?

A-Chan:Um.....not actually. . .

Lisette:And, what did that clone exactly did? Other than dressing up like a Mad Hatter and being a cheerful goodie?

A-Chan:She helped different creatures from multiverse....

Lisette:("-_-)
Great.....she made me look like a fool!

A-Chan:And had a nice talk with someone named Gaster.....a few times....

Lisette:She had a talk with who you said?

A-Chan:Gaster....do you know him?

Lisette:Don't think so....but the name somehow seems famili~~*suddenly she got a headache,winching to the pain*

A-Chan:.....Are you alright. . .?

Lisette:Yeah....l just need to rest...l can deal with a few annoying stuffs later. . .*teleports away*

A-Chan:Well......at least the real Lisette is back. . .so that's something good. . .