Dare #4|Whip and Nae Nae

AsrielDreemurr_Rei:I dare Lisette to do Whip and Nae Nae for five minutes!

~ ~ ~

Lisette:*is cursing under her breath*
Why the hell everyone is daring ME to do stupid things?!You do know that you can also dare the vampire twins! Or Mina! Or even that stupid Angel right?!

A-Chan:You gonna do it?

Lisette:I don't know how to do it!

A-Chan:Why don't you watch a video about it?

Lisette:*is thinking for an excuse*Because. . .because we don't have Internet connection in hell!

A-Chan:Well....l can just download a video about it and---

Lisette:Hey, can l take a look at your phone?

Without letting A-Chan response,Lisette snatched her phone from A-Chan.She then tightened her grip and break the phone into pieces.....

Lisette:Oops!My bad!=)

A-Chan: . . .
Well.....good thing l brought my laptop.Let me just---

Using her telekinesis Lisette made the laptop float in mid air and blow fire towards it, making it turn into ashes. . .

Lisette:Sorry!I still need to work on keeping my powers under control!=)

A-Chan:*is intensely glaring at Lisette*YOU.OWE ME.A FREAKING.PHONE.AND.LAPTOP!

Lisette:*shrugs*

A-Chan:You know what?!I AM LEAVING!*walks off*

Lisette:*laughs*
Well,Azzy sorry but I have no idea about how to do that thing you told me! You might as well teach me how to do it or just let it be.....