This is how to get your revenge from a sassy demon[Part 1.]

Lisette:*sits on the throne, and smirks*Grab your notebooks everyone!
Now you will learn how to get your revenge from a sassy demon!

Step 1:Make a good plan.How do you want to get your revenge? By pranks? Or something more better?

Step 2:Make a trap.A 'present' always is the best way for this!Place your trap into a fashionable present box.

Step 3:Convince your hater that you wanna make a 'new star'.

Step 4:Make sure you have calculated every possibility.Your hater could be smarter than you think.

Step 5:Apply your plan, and then enjoy your hater's idiocy!=)

Lisette:Now watch the master at work!
*summons a hologram*

________________________

Lisette:*teleports to Reich_The_Anomaly's house and knocks the door with a materialized hand while holding a present*

Reich:Hm?*heard the knock at the door and teleports in front of it and opens it and sees her*Oh hey lil sis

Lisette:*smiles*Hello beloved brother! How are you?

Reich:*shrugs*Nothing special,just bored and got nothing to do

Lisette:Oh.
Well, l would like to spend some times with my sibling but. . .first l need to see someone.
*coughs*Nekial.Ahem.
Can you. . .summon her or something?

Reich:*shrugs*Sure, if you say so.Let me go get her first.*walks back inside the house,looking for Nekial*

Lisette:*waits impatiently,tapping her foot*
*sighs*Wonder what's taking him so long?

Nekial:*kicks the door open making the door come slamming towards her face,while revealing Nekial*I sensed someone summoned me!

_______________________________

Lisette: (-_-)
Bonus step:Stay a few meters away from the door just in case.