Lisette sees Goku as. . .

Lisette:.  .  .Just so you know,l see Goku the way Vegeta does.

Goku:Why?I thought you would see me as something less.

Lisette:Hmm....I also see you the way Freiza does*shrugs*

Goku:And l thought we were friends. . .

Lisette:Sheesh...are you Saiyans always that offensive?(-_-)

Goku:I thought you just wouldn't see me as a monkey. . .

Lisette:Tch.Don't worry, l don't see you as a monkey.

Goku:Awww! Thanks Lis!=)

Lisette:I see you as a Clown Monkey instead!=D
Get dunked on!

Goku:Darn you!I'll find a way to troll you!The so called mighty Queen of Hell!*laughs*

Lisette:First, l am THE Queen of Hell!
Second,good luck on that!No one has ever managed to do it.=3

Goku:Well if I am a Clown Monkey, then you are really old!

Lisette:No sh*t Sherlock!
I am older than the time's itself!I am immortal,remember?(-_-)

Goku:Sometimes I barely listen to you when you talk.You get boring sometimes. . .

Lisette:Probably because I am more mature than you.

Goku:Hey! I am mature!

Lisette:Uh-huh, of course you are.*note the sarcasm*
Hey....is it....Kefla l see there?*points somewhere behind Goku*

Goku:I am not that stupid!I know to keep my guards up more around you.Besides, l have been married before and l have kids.So that makes me mature. . .l think?

Lisette:Tch.It doesn't.*smiles 'innocently'*So you are keeping your guards up around me,huh?

Goku:*goes Super Saiyan Blue*Yep!*floats above her*I'm gonna keep a bit of distance.

Lisette:*smiles*If you say so....*chains suddenly wrapped around Goku from behind.Lisette raised her hand up, aiming it towards Goku,which caused him crash to a wall*Guess you can't keep your guards' well!

Goku:OW!Fine! Let's have a little spar! Kamehameha!*fires it at Lisette*

Lisette:*does nothing but standing there while the Kamehameha hits her invisible barrier as she watches it with a bored expression*
*Cracks knuckles*It's my turn now!*starts creating a giant fireball and aims her hands towards him.  .  .

Another fireball hits him from behind instead, sending him to break a wall and be thrown out of the place into the sky*

Goku:OW!*stops*Fine then! KaiokenX20!*instant transmission behind Lisette*Take this dragon fist!

Lisette:*rolled her eyes as she used her powers to lift Goku up before he can do anything,making sure he is unable to move*You are getting on my nerves!*summons a portal*Have fun while spending time in your nightmares for 66 hours!*throws him into the portal that leads to a dimension that shows everyone their worst nightmares*

Goku Black:You know he's gonna be back and want a rematch, right?He's the anime superman apparently.So he'll be back.

Lisette:*slowly turns her head towards Goku Black, in a creepy manner*How long have you been here? (-_-)

Goku Black:30 minutes.I got interested in your chat so l got some snacks.*eats cotton candy*

Lisette:And you didn't bother to help your other self?Nice goin'!*note the sarcasm*

Goku Black:I am not really him.This is just his body.I used something called dragon ball which grants you any wish you want to trade bodies with him.

Lisette:Had anyone ever told you how boring you Saiyans can be?
Anyway,l have a few demons to kill, and l am curious about Kakarot's worse nightmare so l'll probably watch him afterwards.*shrugs before glaring at Goku Black*And you better stop popping up every time l spar with him!*teleports away*