FEAR THE GOD OF DESTRUCTION!

Narrator:*clears throat*Ahem!
'The stranger smirked, giving Lisette a friendly smile,and stretching out their hand for a handshake'---

A-Chan:The hell are you reading Narrator!?

Narrator:Huh?*checks the papers*Oh....sorry....my bad....

A-Chan:*sighs as I walked up to the Narrator*Like they said,  'If you're gonna do something,*snatches the papers from the Narrator*Do it yourself!'

_________________________

It was a 'beautiful' day in hell!
Demons were fighting,
Flowers were never in hell to begin with. . .
On days like these,
Demons like Lisette,

SHOULD BE DOING HER DAMN DUTIES!!!

*****

In the part of the Lisette's castle where the maids work,everyone were doing their job as always.....*coughs*Unlike a certain Demon Princess. . .
Everything was going smoothly,until the maids finished their job, including Lisette's breakfast. . .

And now,it was the time. . .
To go into the devil's room. . .
And wake her up....
The demon who they are afraid of....
The demon who has the power to perish them all with one snap,
The demon who-----

*THUD!!!*

Lisette:*just fell off of her bed, face planting on the ground*
*groans as she pulls her covers up to her head*I hate everything. . .

Um....Meanwhile,a maid named Gianna, who was actually new here, was chosen to check and at the same time wake up Lisette. . .
She knocked on Lisette's bedroom door three times.

Gianna:Your majesty?Are you alright. . .?

When she couldn't get any response,she opened the door slowly,seeing Lisette laying on the ground while her chin resting on the floor,the blanket covering her....

Gianna:  .  .   .

Lisette:*groans*What do you want

Lisette:*groans*What do you want. . .?

Gianna:Um....it's. . .time to wake up....

Lisette:*pulls the covers up even more so it was covering her whole face*
*says in a sleepy voice*Nothing in this universe can make me move from here! Now let me sleep for the rest of eternity!

Gianna:But....what about your duties as the Ruler of Hell?!

Lisette:I am certain Reich_The_Anomaly can rule this damn place on his own for the rest of eternity!Go ask him!I don't care! Just let me freaking sleep!!!

Gianna:But....what about the meeting you have today!? How are you going to greet your guests like this Princess?!

Lisette:*slowly raises her head a little, still looking sleepy*

Lisette:*goes back to sleep*

Gianna:  .    .     . *sighs as she went to ask other maids for help*
*mumbles*What a great first day at work I have here. . .!