Issac vs. Lisette

A-Chan:How are you doing everyone?So you probably know Issac

So you probably know Issac.He is the son of Reich_The_Anomaly and the nephew of Lisette.
The thing is, those two can't really get along and always end up in a prank war.  .  .

Lisette:First of all,why you are updating chapter without my permission?!
Second of all, HE IS the one who starts the fights!

A-Chan:Either way, there's a big chance of you two ending up in a REAL fight!

Lisette:No there's NOT.Why would I fight with a KID?!Especially with my NEPHEW!

A-Chan:Relax, l am just asking who do the readers think would win if you two end up in a fight?

Lisette:*crosses arms*Easy! I am older and more powerful than him! And l am the master of dark magics!

A-Chan:But you still can't summon your demon blaster or control your anger.

Lisette:*eyes glows red*WHOSE #$&ING SIDE YOU ARE ON?!

A-Chan:Mine.
But l am still wondering about the other's opinion.
To make this a little fair, each of them could use only one kind of magic.

Lisette:I would use my fire magic!I have been practicing it for years!

A-Chan:I honestly don't think it'd be a good idea since your fury magic is connected with your anger.
Wonder which magic Issac would choose. . .