School in Hell. . .

Lisette:(-_-)
You know Anna15566, you got that damn talent to choose the memories which were as terrible as heck!
School in Hell is ten thousand times worse than the school of you mortals!
Since we were part of the royal family,dad and mom send us to the high school of regals, which was in another dimension. . .
One of the things about this high school is, it was extremely big, just like a castle.All royals suppose to study there.Even our parents themselves were studied there. . .
But the thing is, half part of this school was meant for creatures of Hell, while the other half was meant for the creatures of Heaven.
And guess who could be unlucky enough to enter the Angel's part by mistake in the first day of school?
I am not gonna tell my first day of school.
I'll tell another memory from school instead. . .
Needless to say, it was a long time ago where Reich_The_Anomaly was the prince of Hell.
We are not going school anymore. . .it's just my lessons for anger and my powers while Reich is completely free from all of this shit!
Anyways. . .
*summons the hologram*
Here we go. . .

_______________________________

The Maid:Princess!Princess!*slowly shakes Lisette*Wake up your highness!You are gonna be late for school!

Lisette groaned in annoyance as she pulled her blanket over herself,ignoring the Maid.

The Maid:Please your majesty!Your parents will be mad at me if you two be late for school!

Lisette:Ugh!! I don't care!! Let me sleep for the rest of the eternity!!

The Maid:*sighs*Sorry your highness....but you didn't leave me another choice. . .

The Maid walked out from Lisette's room,and went to the hall, only to see Reich, crossing his arms and tapping his foot impatiently.

Reich:*raises a brow*Where is she?

The Maid:*shakes her head*Sorry your highness,but l couldn't wake her up. . .

Reich:*smirks*Oh, l know exactly how to wake her up!

After telling something to the Maid, she looked at Reich with fear.

The Maid:A-are you sure the Princess won't get mad. . .?

Reich:*chuckles*Of course she will!*smirks*and that's what I want!

The maid gulped before making her way back to Lisette's room.

Reich:Three....two....and.....

A scream came from Lisette's room, followed by a loud crash.
Which was the poor maid, being crashed to the wall by Lisette's shot.

Lisette:*yells to the maid, still in her room*I WILL RIP EVERY PART OF YOUR BADY AND FEED THE DRAGONS WITH IT ONE BY ONE!!!

Reich:*hears her shoutings and starts laughing*

Lisette:HOW DARE YOU TO POUR LAVA ON ME!?

In Hell, pouring lava on someone,is the same thing with pouring water on someone.....just a little bit more hot...but it's not a problem for demons.

Reich:*keeps laughing*
Well....better go and save that maid....*teleports to Lisette's room*
Morning Little sis!

Lisette had lava on her head and arms and her eyes were as red as the lava.....
Once she saw Reich, she shot him a death glare which caused him smirk.