(A-Chan)Finally Free!!!

A-Chan:*tosses the school bag away*I AM FREE! I AM FREE!! I AM FINALLY FREE!!!*does the victory dance*

Lisette:Should l be happy or irritated about it? (-_-)

A-Chan:WHO CARES?!
*burns all the math books she has*DIE MATH!!!DIE GEOMETRY!!!

Lisette:Irritated. . .
Didn't you love geometry?

A-Chan:I DON'T WANNA SEE ANYTHING CONNECTED WITH MATH!!!

Lisette:Not a chance. . .
Can you believe she is one of the intelligent students in her high school. . .?

A-Chan:THAT'S A LIE!!!IT'S JUST HOW THE TEACHERS INTRODUCE ME!!

Lisette:*eyes glow red*DAMN IT MY EARS! STOP YELLING!!!

A-Chan:Oops! Sorry!Guess l am a little too excited. . .

Lisette:*raises a brow*A little?

A-Chan:*rolls eyes*
Aahh, Summer vacation!A good time to have a break....unless you are me. . .

Lisette:And why is that?

A-Chan:*sighs*Cuz l got so many freaking projects to do. . .

Lisette:*facepalms*

A-Chan:Still, l don't have to wake up in the 7 of the morning,spend TEN FUCKING HOURS with a bunch of annoying brats and see my annoying geography teacher!So who cares if l have fucking projects!? I always finished them in one month or one and an half months!So l will have at least half of the vacation to relax!

Lisette:*is pretending to care*That's great A-Chan! But l am too tired to continue pretending like l care so can you leave and come back later for this?

A-Chan:*glares her*I just can't believe l based you on myself!

Lisette:Well, l just can't believe that you are my admin too!But have you ever seen me complain about it?

A-Chan:Plenty!

Lisette:*eyes flickers red*JUST leave before I lose my temper and let me enjoy the silence before you come and annoy me!

A-Chan:Hmm....l can't believe l am saying this but you are right!After all, we will have plenty of time to spend together!

Lisette:*scoffs*Hurray!

A-Chan:Besides, l am really tired. . .