Better Luck Next Time!=)

Sexy-Goku:*was watching the prank Lisette did on Justinosaur000*Ow.

Lisette:*pops beside him and chuckles*What's the matter?

Goku:Watching that happen.

Lisette:*elbows him*Come on!It's not that bad to watch now!

Goku:Okay! It's funny!

Lisette:*chuckles*There now! Was it hard to say that?

Goku:No.And you are actually a little scary.

Lisette:*laughs*Way to spot the obvious Kakarot!

Goku:Well you still don't really scare me.I am not scared of anybody.

Lisette:*chuckles while leaning against a wall*So you call me scary and then say that I am 'not scaring you'? That's something new...
But personally,l don't find you 'scary' either.*shrugs*I find nobody 'scary' anyway. . .

Goku:But l know how to make you angry!

Lisette:*looks at him suspiciously*I doubt about it.

Goku:*goes ultra instinct and looks at her*.............

Lisette:*shrugs, not looking intimidated at all*You are planning to make me angry by fighting with me?Tch.Good luck on that Kakarot!

Goku:*doesn't say anything and continues to look at her*..........

Lisette:*flashback intensifies to the last time he did that*Oooh~! So we are playing 'no talking'?*chuckles*Watch me beat ya in your own 'game'!
..............

Goku:*crosses arms*.............

Lisette:*crosses her arms as well, smirking*...........

Goku then teleported before Lisette and poked her in the eyes......Well, more like he poked her barrier since she was actually in an invisible barrier in case if someone tries to prank her. . .

Lisette:*smirks even more while shaking her head, giving him a 'Better luck next time look'*..............

Suddenly,Goku can feel a giant bucket of cold water connecting with his skin. . .

Goku:*increases the heat of ultra instinct,vaporizing the water*.................*smirks*

Lisette:*shrugs, then suddenly focuses her eyes behind Goku,then uses her index finger to point behind him*.............

Goku:*looks at Lisette with a 'not falling for that again' look*..........

Lisette:*shrugs and looks at him with her well-known smirk, before winking at him while waving him 'good bye' and right when she did that, a strong force hit Goku from behind,WAY more stronger than the first one, sending him crash to a wall*............=)

Goku:*rubs his head while groaning*................OW!*reverst to normal*

Lisette:*chuckles*I won!=)
Better luck next time Kakarot!*teleports away*

_______

A-Chan:So, what did we learn from this chapter?=)
Do NOT trust a girl if she smiles, or winks at you!Because if she does that, this means the trouble is coming!

When l smile:

People who don't know me well enough:"Aww! She is smiling!"

People who know me well enough:"Holy crap!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!"

A-Chan:*chuckles*Sometimes l think Mirelle is right......about me being Reverse Mabel in real life!=)