Two Truths and a Lie

(A super duper short fluff chapter cause I came up with this idea randomly and decided to write it.)

Shuichi's POV

Ouma and I were sitting together outside on a bench. We decided to hang out like we usually do.

"I'm boooooored!" Ouma complained. "Hey! I have an idea! Let's play a game!"

"What game," I asked, I was already used to his childish requests. I thought they were cute.

"Two truths and a lie! How about it, Saihara-Chan?" He asked,  a huge grin on his face.

It couldn't hurt. Besides, this could help me to get to know him better. "Sure, why not," I agreed.

"Alright! I guess I'll go first then," He said, putting a hand to his chin like he was thinking.

"Okay, so, My favorite drink is Panta, I run an organization that has over 10,000 members, ooor I absolutely hate killing," Ouma listed.

"Well that's obvious. The second one is the lie," I said.

"Yup! One point for Saihara-Chan!" Ouma smiled.

"Point? This is a competition?" I asked.

"Well, you've tied with me all the other games we've played, but I figured you couldn't beat me at this one! I just went a little easy on you in round one!" Ouma explained.

"Alright well I guess it's my turn then," I began. "Uhh, I love to read, I ship Kaito and Maki, and I want to become better friends with that Komeada," I said.

"Aaaw poor Komeade. He only has one friend, that orange juice kid!" Ouma giggled.

"Y-yeah, he just kinda freaks me out," I explained.

We continued to played and things got pretty interesting. I never expected the things that I learned about Ouma. It was getting late, and I managed to tie up the scores.

"Nishishi! I never expected you to be this good,  Saihara-Chan! I guess this next round will be the tie breaker!" Ouma exclaimed.

"Alright then, Ouma-Kun, what do you got?"

He took a deep breath "okay, I sleep with a purple stuffed animal, I burn pictures of Maki every Saturday,  or... " He looked me in the eyes, "I've fallen in love with Shuichi Saihara." There was no trace of laughter in his voice, and his face looked completely serious.

I started to blush, but instantly covered his face. No matter how much I wanted it to be true, I knew Ouma would never love me like that. "Th-the last one h-has to be a lie," I stuttered.

"Nope, you've got that wrong," Ouma started to blush a deep red, "I win."

My face exploded with red and I became a blushing mess. I covered covered my face, "O-Ouma-Kun, I-"

"You don't like me the same way? Yeah I understand... I just thought you should know," Ouma said standing up and begining to run away.

I quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him into mine. I heard a small gasp, and soon after he wrapped his arms around me too.

"I-I...  I like you too, Ouma-Kun..." I whispered.

A/N AAAAAAACCCCCKKKKK MY ACTUAL WRITING IS SOOOOOOOOO BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!! Also why do I post all the the time?

Answer: because I have no life. At all.