Himiko and Shuichi?

(Request from Genocider_Nagito and Username8746489)

It was a nice afternoon, and Kokichi, Tenko, Himiko, and Shuichi were hanging out together. This only happened because Shuichi was talking with Kokichi, when Himiko ran into them, trying to hide from Tenko. She was able to find her though, so now they were in their current situation.

"I hope you two degenerates know I'm only here off of Yumeno-San's request!" Tenko assured them.

"I never asked you to stay... I just wanted to hang out with Saihara-Kun," Himiko complained.

"Don't you ever worry, Yumeno-San! Even if you don't ask me to, I'll always be here for you!" Tenko said, blushing.

"Yeeah! You too, Saihara-Chan!" Kokichi smirked.

"Thanks... I guess," Shuichi blushed. He didn't know if he was lying or not. Shuichi has had a crush on the little liar for a while now, so he hoped for the latter.

They continued to chat, and Shuichi noticed a few things about Kokichi and Tenko. He was pretty observant thanks to his (bad ass) detective skills.

He noticed how Kokichi talked differently to him than he did to anyone else, and how he had sometime during the conversation layed his head on Shuichi's shoulder. He also noticed the way Tenko would stare at Himiko, and always attempted to scoot closer to her or switch the conversation topic to something about her. With this evidence, he came to a conclusion.

A little later that day, Shuichi knocked on the door to Himiko's dorm.

Himiko answered the door, "Nyeh? What to you need Saihara-Kun?"

"Well, this is gonna sound strange, but... Will you fake date me?" He asked.

"Nyeh?! Why such a weird request?!" She asked.

"Well, based on some information I have received from investigating, I've come to the conclusion that Ouma-Kun has a crush on me and Chabashira-Chan has a crush on you..." Shuichi explained nervously.

"Well, how can you be so sure?" Himiko asked.

"Well that's the point of the fake dating thing. If we start fake dating, let's see how they react and see if my suspicions we're true," Shuichi requested.

Himiko blushed at the fact that Tenko might like her that way, so she happily agreed.

The next morning, Shuichi and Himiko walked to the dinning hall holding hands. As soon as they entered, Shuichi decided to make things more obvious by pulling Himiko close. They heard gasps from everyone who saw.

The two of them sat near Kokichi and Tenko, to hear their initial reactions. Kokichi and Tenko just looked shocked, and didn't say much until half way through breakfast.

"W-well, you two seemed like the last people I thought would get to-together," Kokichi pouted, breaking the silence.

"Yeah! How dare you date a degenerate male, Yumeno-San!" Tenko huffed.

"Well we've been together for a while now, actually. It was too much of a pain to tell you guys until now," Himiko said.

"WH-WHAT?!" The two of them yelled.

Everyone around gave them weird glares before continuing with their meals.

"I-I mean, it's not like I care," Kokichi said, looking away.

"Yup! Yumeno-San can make her own choices..." Tenko said, looking down at her plate and fidgeting with her utensils.

Himiko and Shuichi quietly giggled to themselves as it seemed that Shuichi's theory may have been correct.

Throughout the day, Himiko and Shuichi kept pretending to be dating. Tenko and Kokichi looked disgusted, yet upset.

Himiko and Shuichi had been faking it for a few days now.

Shuichi decided to talk with Kokichi for a while. Kokichi was hesitant to, in fear of what he might say, but decided to agree anyway.

"So you... And Himiko..." Kokichi stated.

Shuichi smiled, "mm hm!"

"What is it about her? I mean, it's not like she's thaaat special..." Kokichi complained.

"Why do you care so much?" Shuichi asked, a smile still present on his face.

"Wh-what?! I don't care..!" Kokichi assured.

"Are you sure? You seem upset," Shuichi asked, trying to get him to snap.

"Ugh, fine! Of course I'm upset! I mean, I'm just as cute and flat chested as she is! Not to mention much more interesting, and I care about you way more an-" Kokichi stopped himself, "I said that all out loud... Didn't I."

Shuichi laughed, "guess I finally got you to tell the truth, huh?"

Kokichi stared at him, "W-wait... You mean..."

"Yumeno-Chan and I aren't dating... You're not the only one who lies..." Shuichi said rubbing his neck.

"So why did you fake date her?" Kokichi asked, obviously annoyed.

"B-because... I like you a lot O-Ouma-Kun... I just wanted to know if you felt the same..." Shuichi blushed.

Kokichi was surprised by the confession. "W-well, you could have just told me and I would've given you this answer," Kokichi looked up at Shuichi and smiled, "I like you too, Saihara-Chan."

Shuichi blushed and pulled Kokichi into a tight hug, which turned into a sweet kiss.

In the end, the four of them ended up happy.

A/N: ahahahhahahahahahahahahahhah sry this is pretty bad! But I loved writing it, it was so much fun. I'm not the best at writing jealousy, since I don't experience it much (unless it's because of art) so it was fun for me to try out!