Truth Or Dare

Tsumugi had invited some of her classmates to her place. They had decided to play Truth or Dare together, despite Maki saying it was too childish. So far, Kaito, Shuichi, Kaede, and Miu had gone, all choosing truth. Now it was Miu's turn to ask.

“Let’s see….” Miu began, putting a finger to her chin, “Ouma! Truth or fuckin dare?!”

“Hmmm… Dare. I’m getting bored of all the truths,” Kokichi answered.

“Ha! Knew you would say that,” Miu laughed, “So I dare you to do an impression of whoever you got a crush on.”

“Iruma, no.” Kokichi said.

“Iruma Fuckin Yes!” Miu shouted.

“Damn. That’s like… a truth and a dare mixed together. Good one, Iruma-Chan,” Rantaro said, high fiving Miu.

“AMAMI-CHAN DON”T TAKE HER SIDE ON THIS ONE!!!” Kokichi cried. Everyone started to laugh.

“I”LL FINALLY GET TO KNOW WHO HE LIKES!!!” Tsumugi cheered.

“So are you gonna do it or what?” Kaede asked.

“I’ll sound stupid,” Kokichi complained.

“Why? Ya have a crush on an idiot or somethin’?” Miu asked.

Maki instant shot up, “If you lay a hand on Kaito I swear-”

“Maki Roll!!” Kaito cried.

“No, I don’t like an idiot. If anything, he’s probably the smartest one here,” Kokichi explained.

“He? The plot thickens…” Tsumugi whispered.

“JUST DO THE DARE ALREADY!” Miu yelled, Getting impatient.

Shuichi laughed nervously, “If he really doesn't want to, I don’t see why we have to force hi-”

“No, I’ll do it,” Kokichi said, “Anybody got a hat?”

“OH I DO!” Tsumugi yelled, “I have every piece of clothing you’ll ever need!” She said, tossing him a hat.

Kokichi put the hat on and pulled down his face, “Stop that, Ouma-Kun! You’re embarrassing me!” Everyone stayed silent before processing what he said.

“Wait! Did y-y-you mean m-me?!” Shuichi asked, covering his face.

“Of course, My beloved,” Kokichi said, tossing Tsumugi her hat back. She caught it with a huge grin.

Shuichi starter fidgeting with his fingers, “I-I-I…” He shut his eyes, “Like you too, Ouma-Kun.” Kokichi’s eyes widened. He wasn’t expecting a response, let alone an acceptance of his feelings for him. “H-huh?”

“AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! YES!” Kaede and Tsumugi screamed.

“Alright, you know what that fuckin means!” Miu yelled, “time to play seven minutes in heaven!”

“Saihara-Kun, Ouma-Kun, your turn!” Tsumugi cheered.

“Wh-What?!” The two of them shouted.

“TO THE CLOSET OF DREAMS WITH YOU TWO!!” Kaede yelled, getting Maki and Kaito to help her shove them into the closet.

Kokichi began to hit the door, “YOU CAN’T JUST CHANGE THE GAME LIKE THAT!!!”

A/N:

Homework sucks.

It keeps me from writing.

So.... It should burn in hell.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this short and crappy one shot!