The V3 cast is forced to cosplay

Tsumugi had just gotten back from her visit to Miu. She had asked her to create a special item for her to use, and she was more than excited to test it out on her fellow classmates. She was walking to the dinning hall, where (just as she suspected) met Shuichi. Without warning, she threw her new item at his head... THE COSPLAY BOMB!

The cosplay bomb exploded once it hit Shuichi. "What the hell was that for, Shirogane-Chan?!" He asked, he didn't realize what this bomb had done. It had dressed him up in a gray school girl uniform with a teal tie,  he had teal pigtails, and a headset. Tsumugi started to laugh her ass of, for she had chosen then bomb of Hatsune Miku.

Because of her laughing, Shuichi realized what had happen. "HUH?! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN, SHIROGANE-CHAN?!" He started to run away in embarrassment, no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't take it off. The costume was stuck to him.

"Nice skirt Saihara-Chan!" Kokichi called out. 

"FUCK MY LIFEEEEE!!" Shuichi had ran all the way to the dorms. He was too embarrassed to show his face.

Kokichi walked up to Tsumugi, which he would later learn to be a mistake. "What was that all  about?" He asked her. She began to laugh maniacally.

"Ooooh nothing important!" Tsumugi giggled. Her face looked like she was plotting a devious plan.

"Oh. Then I'm just going to go into the dining hall now," Kokichi was about to open the door to the dinning hall, when Tsumugi threw another cosplay bomb.

It hit Kokichi in the back of the head. "Oooooowww!! Shirogane-Chan!" He started to rub his head, but when he tried to, there was some sort of hood around his head. He was wearing a casual white shirt, pink leggings, and an orange hamster hood. Tsumugi had thrown the bomb for Umaru-Chan.

"W-what the hell?!" Kokichi then started to chase Tsumugi down the hall, but she got away.

Tsumugi was throwing cosplay bombs all day. She dressed Gonta as Goku, Maki as Sailor Mars, and Kaito as Nagito (cause why tf not), and Himiko as mew Ichigo .

All the people Tsumugi had abused with the cosplay bomb had formed a group to TAKE HER DOWN! They all tracked her down where she was hiding in the library, stalking Rantaro. They tried to stop her from throwing the bomb at him, but it was too late. He had been dressed like a butler!

Rantaro shrugged it off and continued to read his book.

The group then burst into the library, "TAKE THESE COSTUMES OFF RIGHT NOW!" They all yelled.

"But you guys look so cute!" Tsumugi squealed.

"I NEVER GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO PUT ME IN A SKIRT AND PIGTAILS!" Shuichi was blushing so hard from embarrassment.

"AND I DONT WANT TO LOOK LIKE SOME HOPE BAGEL PHYCOPATH!" Kaito yelled.

"Well, uh, the thing is... I was ysuing all of you for test subjects! Iruma-Chan said these might not completely work... I don't know how to take them off..." she nervously explained.

"WHHAAAAAATTT?!" They all yelled. They then started to approach Tsumugi with torches and pitchforks. 

"W-WAIT! Iruma-Chan said that she'd be able to take them off!" Tsumugi said, hoping they'd back off. They got stars in their eyes. They then stampeded to Miu's lab.

"IRUMA-CHAN!! HELP US TAKE THESE OFF!!" They all screamed in Miu's face.

"Well, I didn't know that hentai lovin' virgin would use these on you... BUT ITS PRETTY FUCKING HILARIOUS!!!" They then began to beat Miu down until she agreed to help.

F                          I                       N.

Rantaro never got his butler costume removed.

A/N: Tsumugi just keeps on getting crazier and crazier. Also two chapters in a row!