Halloween Party

(Requested by KokichiOumaaaa (some what)uwuwuwu)

(Also that song has nothing to do with this, I just really like it)

It was the afternoon of Halloween. Miu was expecting everyone at her place in a few hours. In costume.

“I don't know if I should go,” Shuichi said to Kaede.

“What?! Why not?!” Kaede shouted, almost spilling her water.

“I'll look really stupid…” Shuichi said, “besides, I have so much I have to d-”

“Uh uh!! No way am I letting you miss out this time!!” Kaede shouted, “you've been able to skip out on parties for too long, Saihara. You're going to this one, even if I have to drag you there myself!!” She said.

“Akamatsu, Seriously, I would feel weird the-”

“Not another word out of you, mister!!! You need to be more social!” Kaede said. Shuichi sighed, giving in to Kaede's request.

Later that day, Kaede and Shuichi arrived at Miu's party. Kaede excitedly knocked on the door, Miu answering not long after.

“Miu!!!!!” Kaede shouted, pulling Miu into a hug. The two were in matching costumes. Kaede being in an angel costume, and Miu in a questionable devil costume.

“Sup Kaeidiot! Pooichi!” Miu said in her usual loud voice. “Why aren't ya’ wearing a costume?” She asked, looking at Shuichi.

“I am,” He responded.

Miu looked him up and down, “Then what the fuck are you supposed to be?” She asked.

Shuichi pointed to the name tag on his shirt, “Bob.”

“That's the most lame ass costume that's ever been in the presence of the gorgeous girl genius,” Miu whispered to herself, “anyway, come in you two.”

Kaede smiled and walked in, Shuichi following, less enthusiastically. His plan was to shadow Kaede during the party, but that failed as soon as they walked in. Kaede had ran off somewhere, leaving Shuichi alone.

“God dammit…” Shuichi whispered to himself. He couldn't leave, because Kaede was his ride. So he'd have to just hide in a corner for the rest of the night.

He went over to the snack table to try and get something to eat and to drink for survival. The food looked absolutely amazing, so he had come to the conclusion that Kirumi probably made it all.

“Mmmmmm!!! It's like an orgasm in my mouutthh!!!!!” Miu yelled, eating some food.

“I'm not sure what that means,” Kiibo said, putting a finger to his chin. He had even dressed up.

Shuichi quickly grabbed some food and left the area.

He looked for an area where no one seemed to be, and headed there, that's when he felt a tug at his sleeve. Startled slightly, he turned around to see who had pulled his sleeve.

“I didn't know yooou'd be here Saihara-Chan!”

“O-Ouma-Kun?”

“Yup! Yup! It's me!” Kokichi shouted, “Like your costume, by the way.”

That's when Shuichi finally realized what Kokichi was wearing. His face turned bright red.

“I take it you like mine as well, Saihara-Chan,” Kokichi smirked.

“A-a maid costume?” Shuichi asked, fidgeting with his thumbs. (You're welcome, Orrin).

“Lost a bet with Shirogane-Chan,” Kokichi shrugged, “but it's turned out not to be so bad.” He giggled. “Anyway, I didn't expect you to show up at a party.”

“Akamatsu said I needed to be more social and forced me into this,” He explained, laughing slightly.

“Where's she now, then?” Kokichi asked.

“I… don't know,” Shuichi answered.

Kokichi’s grin grew wider, “well, I guess you'll be my date tonight!”

“Wh-what?!” Shuichi shouted, Kokichi grabbing his hand.

“C'mon ‘Bob’! We'll have fun!” Kokichi smiled, dragging Shuichi along with him.

Shuichi ended up not having a choice but to follow, we landed him in the living room with Kokichi.

"Ouma-Kun... What are we doing here?"! Ha asked.

"I came here so we could dance, silly!" Kokichi teased.

"Dance?! No, I don't dance..." Shuichi sighed.

"Saihara-Chan, no ones gonna careeeee," He complained, throwing his arms around Shuichi's neck, "besides, I've seen you dance before. You're not so bad."

"Y-You what?!" Shuichi shouted, face turning red.

"I walked in on you dancing once and lied about it later."

"Oh my god...!" Shuichi whispered, covering his face with his hands.

"So c'mon!! Now that's there's no reason to be worried, let's dance together! I have a lot of energy I need to spend!" Kokichi said, pulling the two of them up.

Kokichi started dancing, but Shuichi was hesitant. He watched Kokichi for a while. He wasn't very good, but Shuichi found it somewhat cute.

Shuichi was a bit scared that he'd look stupid or make a fool of himself, but he felt a bit more comforting around Kokichi. So he started dancing a little. Kokichi noticed, and smiled slightly.

A few songs had passed, and Kokichi had moved a little closer to Shuichi, "Hey, Saihara-Chan... I have something I need to say to you."

Shuichi looked at him, surprised with how serious he was being, "what is it, Ouma-Kun?" He asked.

Kokichi sighed, "well, I've been waiting for the right moment to tell you... I've been wanting to tell you for a while now..."

Shuichi blushed, "h-huh?"

Kokichi looked down at the ground.

"...well, it's just... Akamatsu-Chan got drunk at least an hour ago and Amami-Chan had to take her home." He said.

"Wait, What?!" Shuichi shouted. "She could have just asked me to drive us both home!"

"Well, since you don't have a way back, I could always drive you..." Kokichi suggested.

"I couldn't do that to you, Ouma-Kun!"

"Seriously, it wouldn't be a problemmmm," Kokichi grinned.

"Are you sure?" Shuichi asked.

"Mhm! In fact, it's getting pretty late if you want to go now," Kokichi suggested.

"I-its up to you..." Shuichi said, softly.

"Hmm," Kokichi looked up at him and smiled, "let's go."

The drive to Shuichi's place was spent in a companionable silence until they got there. He pulled up to drop Shuichi off. "Thanks for... Driving me." Shuichi smiled, opening the door.

Before he got out of the car, though, Kokichi grabbed his arm, "Wait, one second..."

"Ouma-Kun?" Shuichi turned back, surprised.

"I... Um... Wanna... Hang out next week?" He asked, blushing.

Shuichi smiled warmly, "That'd be nice."

A/N: hewwo and welcome back to Ame fucking sucks at writing holy shizzle.

Even though it's not the best, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Because if you're happy, I'm happy!