The Battle of The Protagonist

It was a normal day and everyone was gathered in the gym. They didn't know why they app came to the gym, they just did. THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN... A PORTAL APPEARED!!

"What's this?" Kaede asked. Then a person fell out of it.

He had a black jacket, and was kinda short. He had brown hair... WITH AN AHOGE!! He got up from the ground and looked around.

"Who... Are you?" Shuichi asked to the new person in the room.

"I-I'm Makoto Naegi. Who are all of you? What am I doing here?" Makoto asked. Then Monokuma showed up.

"Upupupupupu! What an interesting situation we have here! TWO protagonists in one place?" Monokuma laughed.

"Wait, Two protagonists? I'm the only protagonist here!" Kaede stated.

"What no! I'm the protagonist!" Makoto shouted.

They began to bicker as monokuma started eating a bowl of popcorn. "Upupupupupu! Let's make things interesting!"

Then a piano fell on top of Kaede! She was... DEAD! Shuichi was standing near her when the piano fell. He began crying because she was his only friend! He didn't notice, but the force from the dropping piano had caused his hat to fall off his head.

Everyone started at him, gasps could be heard around the room. Makoto looked at Shuichi in shock, "y-you... HAVE A PROTAGONIST AHOGE! YOU WERE THE TRUE PROTAGONIST! NOT PIANO CHICK OVER THERE!"

"Wow Saihara-Chan! You look hot without your hat! I just wanna succ that ahoge..." Kokichi said.

Shuichi blushed, "Wh-what are you talking about 'Protagonist'?" Shuichi asked.

Tsumugi looked at him in surprise, "didn't you know that you can't be a danganronpa protagonist without an amazing ahoge?"

"Wait what the hell is Danganron-"

"UPUPUPUPUPU! WE HAVE ONE MORE SPECIAL GUEST TO BRING!" Monokuma exclaimed.

Then an average looking person fell from the ceiling, where there was another portal. He was very average though... FOR HE ALSO HAD A PROTAGONIST AHOGE!!

"What in the world? Where am I? I was in the middle of questioning why no one had killed Komeada-Kun yet!" The person said.

"Meet HAJIME HINATA!!" Monokuma yelled. "Now let me explain what's going on here! There have been arguments for who the best protagonist in danganronpa is! So I decided to gather all of you together to battle it out!" Monokuma explained.

"Battle it out? What do you mean?" Makoto asked.

"YOU'LL ALL BE HAVING AN AHOGE FIGHT!" Monokuma shouted.

"That sounds incredibly dumb," Rantaro said. "I have two ahoges so why can't I join?"

"Because you're not a protagonist! Anyway... START THE BATTLE!" Monokuma was excited to see which one of the protagonist he tortured would win.

"Are we all just going to get over Akamatsu-Chan's death so easily??" Shuichi asked. Everyone slowly nodded. "I see how it is."

Hajime made the first move. He started playing air guitar, which confused everyone. Makoto tried to cut him with his ahoge, but it was too floofy and adorable. Hajime took only one damage, which he used orange juice to heal.

"Do we really have to figh-" Shuichi was cut of by Hajime cutting Makoto with his sharp ahoge. Makoto then fainted. The portal appeared again, and a lavender haired girl pulled Makoto back through the portal.

"For once, I just want to get back to the island, so let's get this over with." Hajime lunged for Shuichi, but he was able to evade.

"Hey, we really don't have to fight! Let's just talk to monokuma about this!" Shuichi suggested, but it was too late. Hajime...,.,. BEGAN EVOLVING! *your Hajime has evolved into an Izuru! Congratulations!*

Izuru was about to punch Shuichi in the face until Monokuma interrupted, "wait wait wait! I said this was an AHOGE battle! Izuru doesn't have an ahoge! You've been disqualified!" Monokuma yelled.

Izuru took 999999999999999999 damange. He fainted and then a girl with light pink hair was suspended from the ceiling, and dragged him up to the ceiling portal.

"UPUPUPUPUPU! THAT MEANS,,.....,. OUR WINNER IS SHUICHI SAIHARAAAAAA!!!!" Monokuma called out.

Everyone was very confused about what the fuck just happened, but they all learned one valuable lesson. You never want to get on the bad side of someone who has an ahoge... Because they can cut you.

A/N: oops. This exists now.,.,.,.