The Boy In The Window Pt.3

(HOO BOY THIS IS LATE. I'M WORKING ON THREE (MAYBE FOUR) OTHER ONE SHOTS TOO THO, SO DON'T WORRY I'M ACTUALLY DOING STUFF. MY GRADES WERE JUST,,, NOT THE BEST, SO I'VE BEEN SPENDING MOST OF MY TIME GETTING BACK ON MY FEET.)

I looked up at him, surprised. I didn't think it was going to be that easy. To be fair, he probably does what someone to talk to. "Really?"

"Well, yeah. I mean the things I say," He answered.

I smiled, "Cool! Contrary to you, I lie a whole lot," I grinned.

He glared at me with distrust, "why would you tell someone something like that?" He asked.

"Just trying to tell the truth," I laughed.

"But I thought you said you were a liar," He brought up.

"Who knows? That could have been a lie."

He sighed, "I regret agreeing to talk to you," He sighed. However, I could tell that was a lie. "So I assume your name is Ouma? That's what I've been hearing outside, anyway," Saihara said.

"Yep! Kokichi Ouma, that's me!" I answered.

"So, obviously, there were some questions you wanted to ask," Saihara sighed.

"Right," I continued, "What do you like to do?"

He stared down at me, confused, but answered the question anyway, "I like to read detective novels and draw... Mostly the characters from my favorite books. The two hobbies kinda go hand in hand.

"No way! You like detective novels too?" I asked, "normally I don't really like to read, but I can always find entertainment in those! The Kyoko Kirigiri series especially."

"Ah! That's my favorite one!!" He said enthusiastically, his salty and sarcastic attitude from earlier dripping away, "I have so many theories for the ending! It was left sorta open ended, y'know?" I nodded, "oh! Who's your favorite character? Mine is Celestia Ludenburg."

"I expected as such, given as she's the lying antihero. She is a super well written character though!" Saihara said, "But my favorite characters have to be Kyoko Kirigiri and Makoto Naegi. Kyoko was a super well written protagonist and Makoto got a wonderful character arc! It was fun to watch them grow as characters and see their relationships form with the other characters! Especially their dynamic with each other!"

"woah, you're really nerding out over the book! You're a total fanboy! Nishishi!" I teased.

"H-Hey!" He blushed.

"I was just teasing!" I laughed, "don't worry, I'm a total nerd, too."

Saihara rolled his eyes and leaned into his hand, smiling. We continued to talk for a bit longer, before I finally realized the time.

"Ah, it's getting late, I should probably get going," I said. Saihara nodded, "will you... Be back tomorrow?" He asked.

I smiled and nodded, "see you tomorrow, Saihara-Chan!"

I decided I'd come at the same time tomorrow which took an excruciating long time. Saihara was a really nice guy and I just couldn't wait to speak with him again.

Amami and Momota had lost interest as soon as they realized he was just some normal uninteresting guy, but I didn't really care that they were starting to think I was weird.

It was night time again and I walked over to Saihara's house. I started throwing tiny rocks at his window like the two previous nights and like the two previous nights, he opened his window.

"Good evening Saihara-Chan!~" I called.

He rolled his eyes, "you aren't ever going to give up on calling me that, are you?" He asked.