the killers get to meet with their victims

Kaede and Rantaro

Kaede and Rantaro were standing face to face with each other. It was silent, silent until Kaede started to break down and cry. She couldn't stop the tears from flowing down her face. She hated herself for the mistake she made. she just wanted to end the entire killing game, but because of her actions, the killing only continued.

Sobbing in between words she began to speak, "I can't...  Even begin to explain... How sorry... I am.." She said quietly. Her crying only continued, "if only..  I wasn't so dumb! Y-you... Didn't have to die!" She began to yell.

Rantaro looked at the floor, trying not to cry himself. It wasn't her fault, she didn't know any better. Rantaro said, "It's alright, you thought that you'd end the ga-"

"I'M A TERRIBLE PERSON!" Kaede screamed, she put her face in her hands and cried loudly. Rantaro didn't know what to do, so in attempt to comfort her, he hugged her tight. Kaede froze for a second, but soon did the same.

"I'm so...  So..  Sorry..." She whispered.

Rantaro finally broke, begining to cry a bit too. "You didn't know any better," He assured her.

"Sorry to break up the moment!" Kaede and Rantaro turned to the entrance of the room. Tsumugi stood there with a soft smile on her face. "But, I was the one to kill Rantaro!"

Kirumi and Ryoma

Kirumi stood there, a disappointed look on her face, Ryoma just looking down at the floor.

"I... I apologize for my selfish acts..." Kirumi said, looking directly at Ryoma, sadness in her eyes.

"Selfish? That wasn't selfish..." Ryoma began, "I'd be the one being selfish if I stayed alive. I had nothing to live for... You had a whole country..." He frowned.

"But, you are also one of my people... I should be there for you," Kirumi explained.

"Eh, it wasn't worth it. You could of escaped... What's thirteen lives compared to a whole country...?" Ryoma explained, chewing on the end of his cigarette.

"No! I should not have even considered sacrificing all of you like that! I could not think of something more selfish! You all had lives to live, we all could've escaped together if I had just been patient!" Kirumi cried. She highly disrespected herself for her actions.

Ryoma smiled slightly, "you're a wonderful person, Tojo. Never forget that."

"B-but I am a murder," Kirumi said, little streams of tears running down her face.

Ryoma chuckled a bit, "yeah, you're a murder. But you're also a maid, a dictator, a mother figure, the most selfless person I've ever met. You were always there for everyone during the game, ready to take any request. You're a great person, one of the best I've ever met," Ryoma said smiling.

Kirumi smiled, still crying. "Thank you... So much, And... I want you to know, I, as well as everyone else, cared about you very much," She assured him.

Kirumi and Ryoma smiled at each other, and pulled each other into a small hug, happy they got to meet.

Korekiyo, Angie, and Tenko

"Why would you kill us, you horrible degenerate!" Tenko said, tears already streaming down her face. "Although I had to admit it, Yumeno-San needed me AND Angie-Chan!" Tenko cried. She hated Kiya for killing her, but she hated herself more for being weak enough to die to a seesaw.

Korekiyo simply stood there, looking at the two. He didn't feel bad, he killed for his sister after all.

"I-I-I COULD BEAT YOU UP RIGHT NOW!" Tenko yelled. She ran up to him, and attempted to punch him in the face, but Angie grabbed her arm and stopped her.

Angie sighed, "Chabashira-Chan, let's not get violent, ok?" She attempted to smile, but she still looked depressed.

Tenko sighed, but nodded her head. "How could you do that to us...?" Tenko asked, tears and anger filling her eyes.

"I made a promise to sister, I could not dream of breaking it." Korekiyo explained. "I promised to bring her friends in the after life."

Angie frowned and looked down. "So that is the reason my visit to Atua came earlier than expected."

"I don't want to be your sister's damn friend! I already had the only friends I ever needed, and that was my master, and everyone in the killing game!" Tenko yelled.

"Atua is still angry that my passing came earlier than he wanted, but you killed me for what you believed in, so he can respect you for that..." Angie said.

"I'm sure sister will enjoy your company, Angie," Korekiyo smiled.

Gonta and Miu

"Hey, ya big dummie," Miu said quietly.

Gonta had already began bawling, "Gonta.. So... Sorry! It was not gentleman like for Gonta to kill Iruma-San!" He cried. Gonta couldn't get the thought out of his head that he was a terrible murder, a terrible murder who killed an intelligent person.

For once, Miu actually felt bad. She shook the tears out of her eyes. "Nah, to be fair, I did try and kill that bastard, Ouma. I shoulda known he was smarter than that. Ahaha! Shoulda never even tried." Miu grinned.

"Gonta confused. How this Iruma-San's fault?" Gonta asked, sniffling and wiping away his tears.

"I-If I hadn't planned on killing the bastard, he would've never made that plan. Neither of us would have died..." Miu said. She honestly blamed herself for Gonta's death, she was a terrible person. For once she actually felt bad about it.

"No, Gonta was one who agreed to help him. Gonta was one who strangled Iruma-San!" Gonta cried. "Gonta no gentleman!"

Gonta began to sob, Miu began to cry as well. "Hey, it's ok, Big guy!" She said, patting him on the back, "it's ok."

Kaito and Kokichi

The room was silent. The two of them just avoided eye contact, until Kaito decided to break the silence.

"H-hey..." He said quietly.

"Hi." Kokichi responded.

"That... Was a pretty... Smart plan you came up with," Kaito smiled nervously, rubbing the back of his head.

"Yeah. Let's just hope it works... I don't want the killing game to continue," Kokichi said, his face still and serious. Here, he was the complete opposite of how he was in the killing game. He was serious, nervous, he didn't know what was going to happen next. He hated that, he wished he could know that the killing stopped.

Kaito sighed, trying to make conversation he said, "so, was there anyone in particular you really cared about?"

Kokichi gave him a strange look, "don't think we're besties now that you helped execute my plan Nishishi, I still hate you, y'know?" Kokichi laughed.

Kaito gave a sigh of relief, "glad we feel the same way. I could never be friends with some one like... You," He laughed.

The two of them smiled at each other. The hated each other with every fiber of their being, sure, but they still had to respect each other for some of their actions.

They just kinda stood there and laughed, as they exited the room.