The Prophocey

(I got rlly bored and lazy and wrote this. If you don't like things that are cancerous, cracky, and extremely stupid, then what are you doing here in the first place? XD)

Nagito burst through the door of his and Hajime's house

Nagito: LOOK AT MY SON!!

He held up a demon child.

Hajime spit out his orange juice, and stared at him.

Hajime: are... You... CHEATING IN MEEEEEE???!!!?  *SCREEEEEEE*

Nagito: of course not, I just found this thing in a box with a note that said "my mom wouldn't let me get an abortion"

Hajime: well fuCK, you just expecc me to be able to raise a DEMON?!?!

Nagito: don't worry, Hajimeme, I have everything tanakaen care of.

Hajimeme: well... I'm still gOing to halp, cause I don't wanna be a DESPAIR INDUCING HUMAN BEING, also I don't trust you with a demOn chiLd. You better not make him another hope villain who messes with people's minds!

Nagito: I'll take half of that request into consideration.

Hajimeme: anYwAy wHat iS le nAme???

Nagitwo: cockatrice

Hajime: wtf

Nagito: *AAAAACCCCKKKKHEEEMMMmmmmMmmMzmmMzmmnmmnmmmmmm* I mean, Kokichi.

Hajimeme: ah, alright then.

Then Kazuichi, Gundham, Sonia, Fuyuhiko, and Peko break into the house.

Kazuichi: WOT IS LOVE, BBY DON'T HURT ME, DON'T HURT ME, NO MORE!!

Sonia: *punches him*

Kazuichi: JDJDBSJOSISIDOCNDNSOQIJF

Hajimeme: wOt are YOU memers doing here?! I jOOST figured ouT I'm a FATHER.

Peko: This demon must be SLAIN!!

Nagitwo: bot why?

Fuyuhiko: bEcAUUUUUSEEE of a prophecy!!!

Hajime: I don't believe in no fookin prophecy. My child is no demon.

Gundham: but... I can feel his DARK AUUUURRRRAAA!!! Also, you said he was a demon yourself.

Hajime: you should not judge a man based on past actions.

Kazuichi: but it just happened

Hajime: everyone makes mistakes

Nagito: which is obvious considering the note I found on the bo-

Sonia: wait.... YOU'RE HAVING A CHIIILLLLLLLDDD?!  CONGRATULATIONS, MA DOOD!

Fuyuhiko: were you not here the whole time??

Peko: anyway, the prophecy states, "A cHiLd Of a HoPe VilLiAn anD a OrAnGe jUicE mEmE... WILL BECOME A PANTA THOT AND KILL SOMEONE..... IMPORTANTE!!!"

Fuyuhiko: THAT SPANISH WOULDVE BEEN USEFUL DURING CHAPTER TWO!!

Hajime: well gtfo I wanna raise mAh demon child. HE WILL NOT KILL ANYONE!!

Gundham: YOU SAID IT URSELF, he IS a demon!!!

Nagito: LLLLEEEEEEAAAAAVVVEEE MY hUsBaNdO alllOOOOONNEEEE!!

Then Fuyuhiko, Peko, Sonia, Kazuichi, and Gundham left being outdated memes and Rick rolling the two.

Nagito: ugh. This child had to grow up with such TRASH as adult role models....