Talent Swap

A/N: so I randomly selected talents and this is what I have to work with

kiibo: ???
rantaro: robot
shuichi: assassin
maki: detective
korekiyo: entomologist
gonta: anthropologist
kaito: pianist
kaede: astronaut
tenko: maid
tsumugi: artist
Himiko: prisoner/tennis pro
ryoma: mage/magiacan
kokichi: inventor
miu: supreme leader
angie: cosplayer
kirumi: Aikido master

This is also like an AU where there's no killing but they are trapped in the school.

Let's see where this goes...

Shuichi's POV:

My name is Shuichi Saihara, I'm the ultimate assassin. I'm not exactly proud of the things I've done... But honestly, I didn't have a choice. I was forced into this fate the day I was born, there was no easy way of getting around it.

I was standing in the ultimate academy with 15 other ultimates. I wasn't planning on making friends, but the ultimate astronaut, Kaede Akamatsu, seemed quite friendly and forced introductions upon me.

So far, I had met Maki Harukawa, the ultimate detective. She barely spoke and had a permanent glare that stared into your soul.

I had also met Kaito Momota, the ultimate pianist. He was also friendly, just much more aggressive than you'd expect a pianist to be. He also talked a lot about music in general.

Finally, I had met Rantaro Amami, the ultimate robot. He was an.... Interesting guy.

I didn't feel comfortable just telling everyone I was an assassin, so I made up the cover talent 'ultimate child caregiver'. Yup, Shuichi Saihara, the ultimate child caregiver.

As soon as I could, I got away  from the group Kaede was gathering. I started to walk to the dorm rooms we found earlier, hoping I'd be alone.

Unlucky for me, I was incredibly wrong.

"Say hello to the gorgeous girl supreme leader!! Miu Iruma!" A blonde haired girl said, walking up to me, "y'know.... I can take control of anybody I want!" This girl made me uncomfortable.

"Would you shut the fuck up you whore pig? I'm trying to come up with the next world changing invention over here!" A short boy with purple hair and eyes said.

"Yeah right, I bet your talent is actually pretty lame and you only make perverted inventions to use on girls with a rack as big as mine! AHAHAHA!!" Iruma laughed.

"You're acting like I've been the perverted one since we got here, you filthy cum dumpster," The boy complained.

"U-Uh, C-cum dumpster?!"

"Anyway, who are you?" The boy asked, looking my way.

"O-oh, I'm Shuichi Saihara," I answered. "Ultimate child caregiver..."

He stared at me for a while before shrugging and continuing to speak, "my name's Kokichi Ouma, the ultimate inventor!"

Akamatsu and the group from earlier then walked into the room, "oh there you are Saihara-Kun! I see what happened! You got bored of us and wanted to meet some others!" She laughed, patting me on the head. That couldn't be further from the truth.

When Ouma saw Amami, he immediately became interested. I'm not surprised, considering he is an inventor and all.

"Oh my! Are you a reaaaal robot?!" He asked, knocking on Amami's arm.

"Yes, of course I'm real," Amami answered.

"Really? You're pretty well put together..."

"Thank you?"