I tried writing smut

(Ok guys, sorry I've been gone for so long again! It's just been pretty tough for me lately, even to draw. I feel really bad... what I'm probably going to do is write a few REALLY LONG one shots, edit them all to perfection, then slowly post them when all of them are finished. It's going to take a while, but I hope you'll stick here with me! Anyway, today I decided to write my first lemon. Hope you enjoy!)

Kokichi was with his boyfriend, Shichi late one night. He had ordered Taco bell but it was like 2am so wtf.

"Saihara-Chan I'm bored because I cant have my taco bell, so let's have sEx," Kokichi said.

Shuichi put his book down, "I thot u'd never ask."

Kokichi threw himself onto Shuichi and yeeted his shirt across the room with his jeebus powers. "Wow Shumai ur so h0t" he said

"Th-th-thank," emo sushi succ boi blo0shed.

"Now take of my clothes ;)))"

Shuichi did as he said and looked at the shirtless grape. He was smokin hot but pale as fuck.

Then Kokichi kissed his necc in the nice spot and Shuchi screamed his name. Then Kokichi did the dirty and took off his pants and underwear then he succed Shuichi's dick and Shuichi moaned the big moan and I'm so done I dont even want to write a crack version of what happens next.

Happy April Fools y'all