THANK YOU FOR 200 FOLLOWERS pt.2 + IM NOT A TSUNDERE

Before I start answering questions I'd like to say, FUCK YOU LUNAR.

Now That that is over with, I actually got a lot of questions and I didn't expect this many. Let's get to answering them all!!

1) What would you do if Oumasai was cannon?

I would thank the holy shipping gods and I would cry of happiness ever night because..... LORDIE IT WOULD PROBABLY BE ADORABLE IN THE GAME!!

2) What would you do if the DRV3 cast broke into your house at 3am?

tF. Well, I would probably freak out because that's ILLEGAL, but then I would realize who they were and beg them not to kill me. Then I would see Gonta and be like, "HOW DID THEY DRAG YOU INTO THIS??" and then I'd take a picture of all of them and idk what would happen next.

3) Who top? Saihara x Ouma

I don't really think about that kind of stuff.,.,.,.,.,.,. so whatever you think.

4) What would you do if Oumeno was cannon?

I need to get some supplies.

*Comes back with swords, knives, bombs, and guns*

AAAAAAAAGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5) Do you like.... boats??

I FOOKIN LOVE BOATS!!!! 

in all seriousness tho, I've only been on a boat once or twice when I was young so I don't remember.

6) If you were in Danganronpa what would your talent be?

I'd like to be any of these things: Matchmaker, Writer, Artist

Although it's far from the truth ;-; 

7) What would your execution be like?

Probably everyone calling me a tsuNDERE!!!!1!!!!!11!!! oH WAIT-

8) Favorite Snack?

uuuummumumummmmmmmuuumumummumumumumummmmmmmmmmmm I cant decide.........

probably just plain old cHips for plain old mE//*gets slapped*

9) What's the most embarrassing thing you did in your life?

a lot of things. I was a very embarrassing child. One of the most embarrassing tho.....

was that I used to watch aphmau... *cringes* FUCK WHY DID I DO THAt?? It's like........rlly bad... I was like ten tho, SO DON"T JUDGE ME!

But because Lunar got people to call me TSUNDERE imma throw her under the bus with me, CAUSE SHE WATCHED IT TOO!

That's what you get for doing that, Lunar.

FiLe YoUr TaXeS

10) How did you meet danganronpa?

Lunar sHOVED IT DOWN MY THROAT

But I appreciate that because danganronpa is the best thing ever.

11) What inspires you to write?

Ummmm a lot of things actually. Like some really good authors on here, Some random things I see on the internet, or just random things I see while going through my day. 

Also, the fact that I think I suck at it also helps me in a way, because it makes me want to get better, and you can't get better if you dont write!

I'd like to thank you all for the questions and again for 200 followers! I feel so lucky to have every one of you, and I really appreciate it!! I hope you all have a lovely day!