Liar, Liar

(Comcept is definitely based off that old movie. What? It's hella good XD)

"I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR BULLSHIT, OUMA!! I'M PUTTING A CURSE ON YOU!" Himiko screamed.

"What are you gonna do? Throw glitter at me?" He asked, laughing.

"OOOOHOHOH! JUST FOR THAT, I'M MAKING IT WORSE!" Himiko then chanted the words "miska mooska NO MORE LIES!" And then she threw glitter at Kokichi.

"You'll be sorry Ouma, oh so very sorry!" Then a giant mass of smoke appeared, and soon after, Himiko..,.,.,.  Disappeared. No wait, she just hid under the table.

Kokichi just shrugged and walked back to his dorm. On his way he ran into Kaito.

"What are you doing in the path of Kaito Momomomomota, LUMINARY OF THE STAAAAAARRRRZZZ??" Kaito asked.

"I swear to Atua, I think everyone is legit high right now," Kokichi said walking away.

"No, no! Don't leave yet, grape dick face!" Kaito said running up to him, "I have to introduce you to someone!" Kokichi was about to give in and just go even though he didn't want to, when he said something unexpected.

"No, I don't want to go. I'll be going back you my room now, if you don't mind. Just kidding! I don't care if you mind or not!" Kokichi said, walking back to his room. He was shocked... Did he just say.,.,.,....  THE TRUTH, WHEN HE DIDN'T WANT TO?!

dun, Dun, DUN

Kokichi shook it off. It couldn't be true, could it?

He went back in his dorm to try it out. He looked in the mirror and tried saying different phrases.

He tried to say 'Im a good person' what he said instead was, "I'm a lying bitch."

"Wait what the fuck?" Kokichi thought. He kept trying many more.

"My hair is purple!", "I hate this killing game!", " My organization only has only 10 members!"

"Fuck! Why can't I lie?" Kokichi asked confused.

Then Himiko popped up out of no where. "It's because of my maaaaggiiiiccc you dingus!" She explained.

"You're kidding? All you did was chant some random bullshit and throw glitter at me!" Kokichi argued.

"Not some random bullshit! It was a spell. Also, how do you think I got into your room?" She asked.

Kokichi blankly stared at her for a second. He had locked the door and he didn't hear it open. "Okay fine. Your magic is real, whatever. How will I be able to lie again?"

"By the end of tomorrow. That's when the curse wears off," Himiko explained. "And, as you already know, you can only say the truth! And it will always be the FULL truth!"

Then she.,...,  disappeared!
.
.
.
No wait, she just hid underneath Kokichi's bed.

Kokichi went out of his room to get something to eat. That was honestly the only reason why he'd exit his room, 'cause ain't nobody gonna be catching him telling the truth.

Since it was a little past lunch time, he didn't expect anyone to be there. When he opened the door however, Maki, Kaito, and Shuichi were sitting there talking.

"How fucking terrible," He said to himself. What he was going to say was 'how fucking great' but sarcasm counts as lying.

"Hi, Ouma-Kun!" Shuichi smiled. Maki and Kaito just glared at him.

"What are you doing in here?" Making asked.

"Getting something to eat, like a normal human being," Kokichi explained.

"Why weren't you here with everyone else? Seems suspicious..." Kaito said.

Kokichi wasn't planning on replying, but he always had to say the full truth. Dammit, Himiko! "Well it's cause I've been cursed! I can't lie."

"God fucking dammit, Himiko!" Kokichi thought. He could only hope tart they didn't believe him.

"Ooohh reeaaally?" Maki and Kaito grinned.

"No. No. No. No. No!" Kokichi was freeeeaakn out.

"Well, Himiko did say she was planning on using a new spell she learned. Let's see if it's actually real!" Kaito was about to get back at Kokichi for every time he called Saturn a hoe, for everytime he pulled some elaborate prank on him, but most importantly.,...,  for when he told Maki about Kaito's crush on her.

"G-guys, is this really ne-necessary?" Shuichi asked nervously.

"Of course it is! It's what this twink deserves!" Maki and Kaito said.

Kokichi was sweating like crazy, scared of what they were gonna ask him, scared that he had to say the truth.

"Let's start simple," Maki said. "How many members does your organization have?"

"Ten!" Kokichi blurted. "FUCK!"

Kaito and Maki grinned happily. "So it does work!"

They continued to abuse Kokichi with more embarrassing questions. Shuichi tried to stop them, being the kind cinnamon roll he is, but they just continued.

"It's finally time for this question... " Kaito thought, evily.

"So, Kokichi, who do YOU have a crush on?" Kaito asked.

Kokichi started blushing and sweating more.

Shuichi came in between the three and said, "Hey guys! I think that's enou-!"

"It's Saihara! I like Saihara!" Kokichi blurted out.

Shuichi, Kaito, and Maki just looked at him in utter shock.

"W-well that was unexpected! C-c'mon Maki Roll! Wh-why don't we leave these two a-alone!" Kaito said, dragging Maki out of the dinning Hall.

Shuichi and Kokichi just stared at each other, their faces red. This was going to be a long conversation...

A/N: woop woop! 'Nother crazy weird and cringy chapter! XD