Mom-San Makes Kokichi do Homework

(Okay. I liked writing that high school au more than I expected... But idk if I wanna make a whole new book to add it in. So I'll probably somehow weave it into here. I'll probably post a crack chapter, then a chapter of that???)

Kirumi ran down the hall way chasing after a purple gremlin. "SON! YOU NEED TO DO YOUR HOMEWORK!" She yelled, trying to knock him down with a broom.

"NOOOOOO! I WANNA GO SEE MY BELOVED SAIHARA!" He yelled.

"NO, SON! YOU CANNOT SEE YOUR BOYFRIEND UNTIL YOU HAVE FINISHED YOUR HOMEWORK!" Kirumi lunged to catch him, but he was too agile.

"Homework is boring! I wanna go play with Saihara-Chan!" He smirked.

"You need to stop procrastinating, son! You're teachers are very angry with you!" Kirumi said, still trying to hit him with a broom.

"My teachers are small ass bears who kill each other and are into incest!" Kokichi argued.

Kirumi stopped trying to hit him, "that's... True. Hmmm maybe I should be your teacher instead, then," Kirumi suggested.

"YAY! BE MY TEACHER, MOM!" Kokichi yelled, "I'm sure you and Hoshi-Chan could teach me a lot. aAaAhH."

"Wait, but the author doesn't even ship that, Kokichi." Kirumi said with a perplexed look on her face. "Also, Hoshi-Kun is.,...,  no longer with us... "

"Wait what the hell are you talking about, Mom?" Kokichi asked. There was a long silence...

Very long...

Is it over yet?

GOD THIS SILENCE IS TAKING FOREVER!

Kirumi spoke up, "It's nothing......... WAIT A MINUTE! YOU STILL NEED TO DO YOUR HOMEWORK!" Kirumi continued to chase Kokichi at Sanic speed.

"Run forest, run!" Someone (probably from my school) yelled.

Kirumi eventually caught Kokichi and dragged him to his room, where she forced him to do his homework until later that night...
.
.
.
.
.
.

"And that's my alibi!" Kokichi told Shuichi.

"That was...  Oldly specific..." Shuichi said.

"Anyway! Now you know that I'm not the culprit! And it's TOTAAAAAAALLY NOOOOOOT Kirumi!" Kokichi laughed maniacally as he looked at the sobbing faces of the readers. "Gooooood luck at the triaaaaaaaal! NISHISHISHISHISHSIHSIHSIHSISHISHI!!!! "

A/N: I honestly don't know what happened here XD