in an alternate dimension

In an alternate dimension where Saimatsu:

"Hey Sweetie! Wanna come play piano with me for a bit?" Kaede asked sweetly.

"I was actually thinking... We could go on a date..." Shuichi suggested shyly, "we're always playing piano, y'know?"

"Oh! I mean... I guess. But the piano is fun, isn't it?" Kaede asked.

"I mean yeah, but it seems like the only thing about you is piano!"

"Hey! I also have my nifty, lEaDeRsHiP skillz!" Kaede said.

"Yeah, but... I'd like to do something else with you too, Kaede..." Shuichi said.

"Ok sure! Only if you promise to stOP CALLING ME KAEDE, THOUGH! like, call me sweetheart or something!" Kaede complained.

Shuichi smiled, "okay,.,.,.  Sweetheart..."

In an alternate dimension where Oumasai:

"Hey babe? What's a Yandere and why do people keep saying you are are one??" Shuichi asked, Kokichi.

"You don't want to know what a Yandere is," Kokichi assured him.

"Then why do people call you one?"

"Y'know... I guess I can see why people think that..." Kokichi began, "I mean, I did say I'd do anything to get your attention, that'd I'd strangle you..."

"Wait... You said what?!" Shuichi asked.

"No, it was nothing!" Kokichi lied.

"You said you'd strangle me?!" Shuichi asked, freaking out.

"It was an exaggeration!!" Kokichi laughed, nervously.

"What type of fucking exaggeration is that?!" Shuichi asked.

"Shu, I wouldn't actually!"

In an alternate dimension where Saimota:

"Hey, Shuichi!" Kaito said coming into the room.

"Hey babe," Shuichi said, kinda angry.

"You alright, bro? You seem angry," Kaito said, for once not being oblivious.

"No, I'm fine..."

"Whatever you say, bro." Kaito shrugged.

"Ok, I'm not your bro! I'm your boyfriend!" Shuichi complained, "Even though we're dating, I still feel like I'm in the friend zone!"

"Oh, I'm sorry, br- Shu," Kaito, said, patting him on the back.

In an alternate dimension where Sainaga:

"Yahoo! Shuichi! I'm glad your here!" Angie yelled waving to the boy who just walked in her room.

"Well, you had a sickle in your window. Of course I'm here..." Shuichi said shyly.

"Yes, yes! Atua appreciates you studying our culture!" Angie said happily. "So, you know what the sickle means... Right?"

"That means... You need comforting, right?"

"You have a good memory, Shuichi! So now, you have to do whatever I ask," Angie said, wrapping her arms around her neck.

In an alternate dimension where Sairuma:

"Hey pooichi! I baked you some brownies!" Miu said, putting a plate of brownies on Shuichi's table.

"Th-thanks Miu..." Shuichi said, scared to try them. He was aware of his girlfriend's strange kink, where she wanted her lover to consume her. So, he was always careful when trying food she made.

"What? You think I put my hair or finger nails in em'?" Miu asked annoyed. "Well, if you wanted me to, I sure would," She drooled.

"N-no, that's ok Miu. Thanks for the brownies," Shuichi said nervously.

"Well, after your finished up here I was thinkin', you come to my place and give me a reason to stop calling you a virgin!" Miu said.

A/N: I do not like most of these ships XD but it was surprisingly really fun and funny to write. Let me know if you wanna see more of these for some reason.