qUicKeSt wAy tO a MaNs hEaRt

(NAGITO X READER ;))))))) )

Y/N-Chan walked out of her cabin early in the day, she was going to the dining hall but that's when she saw HAJJIIIIIMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE at the door. 

"Ew HAJIMEEEE," She thot, "Little cunt has to steal Nagito's heart away from me.,.,.," Since she didn't want to be within 69420 feet from him, she left to the fifth island. 

She took a walk around the very unappealing island until she got to the storage closet. Y/N-Chan looked at the door, "FATE BROUGHT ME HERE, I KNOW IT!"

She opened the door and Najitwo was inside. "N-Nagito-San!!!" She cried.

Nagito looked up from the floor with a surprised look, "Y-Y/N-Chan?! What are you doing here?!"

"I'm here to steal your heart!!!!" Y/N-Chan yelled.

"What are you talking about? I'm just trash after all," He said. Then Y/N-Chan hit him softly on the face, "You baka! You're not trash!" Nagito blooshed.

"Anyway, Nagito, what are you doing in here?" Y/N-Chan asked looking at all the weapons, cardboard monokumas, monokuma plushies, and 3PM Player. "Oh nothing much," Nagito said, "Just tryna kill myslef is allz."

"NaNi!?!?!?!?!?" Y/N-Chan yelled. "NO! I WILL STOLE UR HERT SO U WONT DO DAT!"

"I'm sorry, Y/N-Chan, but I will not love you...." Nagitwos Komemeda said.

Then Y/N-Chan got a spear and stabbed him in the stomach.

~Time Skip to Trial~

"And THAT'S HOW KOMEMEDA DIED!!" Hajimeme shouted, "Isn't that right, Y/N-Chan, The ultimate Y/T!!"

"Hecc, you gOt me, ThOt."

"Why'd you do it?" Nanananananannananananananananannananananaanannanaanami asked. "I thought you had this weird obsession with him or something...."

"Well you know what they say!" Y/N-Chan Shouted, "The quickest way to a man's heart is through his stomach!!!!"

"SO YOU'RE SAYING ALL I NEEDED TO DO TO GET GUNDHAM TO LIKE ME WAS TO STAB HIM?????" Sonia yelled.

"fUcK nO," Fuyuhiko said.

"DON'T LISTEN TO Y/N-CHAN MISS SONIA!!!!!!"

Hajime INHALED, "This bish gotta death wiSH."

Then Monokuma executed her the end uwu.

A/N: Omfg this was so stupid.,.,.,. XD

UHHHH Hope you enjoyed??

Also I'm sorry that I haven't been able to post often!! I've been very busy. Buuuuuut I am working on a actual fanfiction which will be coming out asap!!

Thanks for reading and goodbye!