Rantaro's Parents' Dark Secret

(I haven't written a crack gif in a while and Mori helped me come up with this XD)

Rantaro and his parents we're sitting alone in a huge room with just a couch and a chair. Rantaro stared at them nervously as his parents were looking around the room.

"Sooo, Rantaro, we need to tell you something..." his father began.

"We've been wanting to tell you ever since you were little... we just never found the right time," his mother added.

Rantaro's Father sighed, "Now, this is really hard to say bu-"

Rantaro sniffed, "I... I know what you're gonna say." His parents looked up at him confused, "you do?"

"I've known for a long time," Rantaro cried, "I know I'm adopted!" His parents tilted their heads to the side.

"I mean, you're both doctors, all my sisters are straight A honor roll students, then there's.,.,...,.,. Me." He explained.

"No, Son, you're not adopted," his mother said.

"I think you forget you're the ultimate traveler," his father added, "not to mention you have a very successful  and famous pianist for a girlfriend."

"Oooh yeeaaahh," Rantaro said. "Soooo, I'm not adopted?"

"No," both his parents sighed.

"Then what is it you wanted to tell me?" Rantaro asked.

"Well," his mother sighed, "your father and I are.... werguacamole."

"Wh a t?"

"We've been hiding our guacamole side," his father explained. Then they both turned into guacamole.

"Wh-what does this m e a n?!" Rantaro cried.

"It means you are also a werguacamole, son," his mother said.

"Wha- no... that can't be possible," Rantaro pointed out.

"Why do you think you have a strange obsession with tortilla chips?" His father asked.

"Or the reason you always stare at the avocados in the produce aisle?" His mother added.

"Is my entire life... A LIE??? WAS OUMA RIGHT WHEN HE DUMPED A BAG OF CHIPS ON MY HEAD AND CALLED ME GUACAMOLE?!?!" Rantaro cried.

His father thought for a minute, "I think that was just a joke about your hai-"

"WHAT ABOUT MONACA?!" Rantaro asked.

"Oh? You mean the sadistic demon we sold to Junko? Yeaaah she's one too. That's probably one of the reasons she hates adults and wanted to destroy the world..." his mother said.

Rantaro sat back in his chair, re-evaluating his entire being, "What will Kaede, or all my friends say?" He thought.

Then Kaede, Kokichi, Shuichi, Kaito, Maki, and Kiibo ran into the room with avocados and tortilla chips which they launched at Rantaro's face while playing the guacamole song.

The End