Amasai... totally

(Request Username8746489)

Rantaro and Shuichi were alone in the library. Shuichi had had the biggest crush on Rantaro for the longest time and was planning on telling him today.

Shuichi rehearsed what he was going to say over and over, until he finally gathered enoughed courage, and started to speak, "A-Amami-Kun, th-there's been something th-that's been on m-my mind for a wh-while now a-and-"

Rantaro cut him off by smiling kindly at him, "hey, no need to be nervous! You can tell me anything, y'know. If you ever need advice or anything, I'm all ears!" He assured him.

Shuichi took a deep breath and said, "W-well... I like you Amami-Kun! A-A lot!" Shuichi blushed, and Rantaro did too.

"S-saihara-kun? Is that really true?" He asked.

Shuichi looked Rantaro in the eye and said, "y-yeah, it is."

Rantaro blushed and put his face closer to Shuichi's, "I like you too, Saihara," Rantaro then pulled Shuichi in for a deep kis-

"BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCKKKK!!" Rantaro was throwing up in a bucket and Shuichi was curled up in his chair, crying.

"So how'd you like the fic, you two?" Tsumugi giggled.

"Who, what, where, when, why, and, how??" Rantaro asked.

"Well the only reason I could think people would ship you two is that Shuichi agreed to help you find your sisters," Tsumugi excited.

"THAT WAS A COMPLETELY PLATONIC AGREEMENT!" Shuichi argued, still traumatized.

"Yeah! Plus, my heart has already been stolen by guacamole and Akamatsu-chan!" Rantaro said.

"Wait, what?! I thought Kaede liked me!" Shuichi said.

"Literally all of our classmates have a crush on you! Akamatsu-chan. Is. Mine!" Rantaro said running out the room.

"That's... True... BUT THAT DOSENT MEAN I LIKE THEM BACK!! Except for maybe one... But that's besides the point!!" Shuichi said running after him.

"I love being terrible!" Tsumugi laughed.

A/N: woop another one of these XD