bOdY sWaP pt.1

~Kokichi's POV~

I was walking to school like I did every morning. Well, more like running. If I didn't hurry I'd be late to school, and only Iruma, I mean Satan, wanted to know what my mom would do to me if I was late again this semester.

I ran into the school building, trying to pick up the pace. I wasn't that athletic, until situations like these showed up. At times like these, I could run faster than Tojo.

I was almost to the class room, when I crashed into someone. Their books dropped on the ground, and they instantly dropped to the ground to pick them up.

If it were any other person, I would've continued to run to class, But the person was Shuichi Saihara.

I had a crush on Saihara. He was beautiful. I loved his glowing yellow eyes, his adorable face,and how he was always so shy. He talked to me occasionally, but he spent most of his time with somebody else. Yeah, I was pretty sure he and Akamatsu were a thing.

Ah, Akamatsu. Fluffy, Pink, goody-goody, piano bitch, Akamatsu. I didn't like her very much.

"I-I'm sorry, Ouma!" He said, picking up his books.

I bent down to help him pick up the books, "Nishishi~ it's no problem, Saihara-Chan!" I said, handing him some of his books and completely ignoring the fact that the bell was going to ring in two seconds.

He showed his cute smile before thanking me and parting ways. I stood there, just smiling to myself before the bell rang.

"Oh, shit. I'm late," I muttered to myself before continuing my run to class.

~Kaede's POV~

I got to school early like I do every morning.

Shuichi was there too, doing some work in the library. Organizing books and bringing some to different classes.

He was currently organizing a book shelf, so I came up behind him to greet him. "Good Morning Shuichi!"

He jumped, a bit surprised. "Kaede, y-you startled m-me," He said nervously.

"Sorry, Shu!" I giggled. Shuichi was like a brother to me, we were very close. "You need some help?"

He smiled and nodded. I helped him out in the library, until I had to head to class.

~Third Person View~

It was now lunch period, Kaede and Kokichi were off doing the norm, except they crossed paths.

"Hey, Kiiboy! How come you won't answer my question, huh? It's really important for research!" Kokichi pestered Kiibo.

"I-I don't feel comfortable answering that question! Please leave me alone!" Kiibo begged.

Kokichi rolled his eyes, "C'mon, Kiibo! Stop being such a wuss. So, do robots have di-"

"Hey! He asked you to stop!" Kaede said.

"So? That doesn't mean I have to stop! Nishishi!" Kokichi laughed, childishly.

"But it's rude! How do you expect people to want to answer your questions when you're so mean?" Kaede explained.

At this point, Kiibo saw this as an opportunity to leave, so he did so. "Usually, I keep annoying them.... Or threatening them, until they do!"

"How can you live like that? It's disgusting!" Kaede complained. Kokichi just rolled his eyes and walked past her. Until it went black for both of them.

~Kokichi's POV~

I woke up the next morning with a huge headache. I didn't remember much about the day before. The last thing I remembered was talking to Akamatsu.