Oumeno.... Totally

Himiko was running down the hall, trying to get away from a purple gremlin. She ended up running into her dorm, but Kokichi followed. She was now trapped in her dorm with Kokichi.

"Wh-what do you want, Ouma-kun?" Himiko nervously asked.

"Well you of course, Yumeno-Chan!" Kokichi smirked. Himiko blushed. Was he... Flirting with her?

"Nyeh? I don't get it..." Himiko said.

Kokichi walked closer to Himiko, a smirk present on his face. "I think you do," Himiko took a few steps back, then fell on top of her bed.

Kokichi continued to walk towards Himiko, she couldn't help but blush. What was Kokichi planning? And why? Himiko didn't even notice her feelings til-

"AAAAAHHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAAA!!  WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS?!" Himiko and Kokichi screamed.

"This was written by one of the very loyal fans of Danganronpa!" Tsumugi smiled.

"WHY ARE WE SHIPPED IN THE FIRST PLACE?!" Himiko and Kokichi screamed. They looked like they had just seen the person they love most murdered in front of their eyes.

"Well... The reasoning the fandom has is... Kazuichi's teeth are at a 45 degree angle, which perfectly aligns with the corner of Kiibo's ahoge. Since Kiibo is in the same room as Kokichi during introductions, that must mean that kokichi believes in magic. The only other person in V3 who believes in magic is Tenko, and Tenko loves Himiko. So that means Kokichi loves Himiko. Also during the 5th trial, when Kaito was pretending to be Kokichi and said he liked her, Himiko reacted nervously, therefore she likes him too," Tsumugi said reading off a wiki.

Himiko and Kokichi stared at Tsumugi with a look of utter confusion, before Kokichi realized something...  "Wait...  Momota-Chan said...  WHAT?!"

"When he was pretending to be you in the 5th Trial he said that he liked Yumeno-Chan," Tsumugi explained.

"THAT MOTHER FUCKER! WHY THE HELL?? I GAVE HIM A FUCKING SCRIPT TO FOLLOW!" Kokichi yelled.

Himiko was still traumatized and confused as Kokichi left the room to probably try and kill Kaito.

Tsumugi knew it was worth it to give everyone back their killing game memories, just to traumatize them with terrible ships. She was a bad person and she knew it.

A/N: Thank my friend for inspiring me to write this cancer XD