Pokemon AU pt.3

Shuichi had caught a few Pokemon in the area, because that's what the professor told him to. He now also had a Pokemon called Usami. He went to the next town over that had two buildings. One with a red roof one with a blue roof.

Some random guy came up to him. "Hello! Do you know how to tell the fucking difference between a red roof and a blue roof? NOBODY FUCKING GETS IT!" He screamed.

"Y-yes I know the difference..." Shuichi said nervously.

"Ah well good! The red one heals your pokemans and the blue one helps you by drugs- I mean potions and poke balls for them!" He said leaving.

"Well that was strange..." Shuichi thought. He continued on his way to the town where his dad's gym was. The town was small with only a few houses like most of the rest. He entered the building that was gym, where he met his dad. Shuichi began, "Hey dad, Long time no see! Mom and I have moved in o-"

"Wai-wai-wai-wait! What are you doing here?" Shuichi's dad said.

"To, uh, say hi?" He replied.

"Dose it look like you have four badges yet?" He said.

"Wait, what are you talking about?"

"This is the fifth gym! You can't be here!" Shuichi's dad explained explained.

Shuichi was getting quite annoyed with this bullshit, "But dad, I'm your son!"

Before they could continue that conversation, however, someone entered the gym.

"U-um, h-hello. My n-name's Chi-Chihiro Fujisaki," The person said.

"Oh yeah, you. You're relatives told me you were gonna come, young lady," Shuichi's dad said.

"Y-yup! Young L-lady! That's m-me!" Chihiro said nervously. "A-anyway, can I have a p-pokemon?" Chihiro asked.

"A ha ha. No." Shuichi's dad laughed. "But here take this Pokemon and go catch one! My son would be more than happy to help!" He said throwing a poke ball at Chihiro's face.

Shuichi continued to speak, "Wait? We still need to tal-"

"Bye you two!" He said, kicking them out.

"Th-thank you for w-wanting to help me..." Chihiro said, "what's your n-name, anyway."

"Oh, I'm Shuichi Saihara," He introduced.

"Well, uh, I'm j-just gonna throw this pokeball into the g-grass and see if I c-catch one," Chihiro threw the pokeball into the grass, and it hit a Pokemon in the back of the head. The ball absorbed the creature, and began shaking on the floor. (Press B. It always works).

"Ah! I-is it ok?" Chihiro rushed over to the grass, and picked up the pokeball.

"I think it's ok," Shuichi said nervously.

Chihiro threw the ball to the ground to release the pokemon. It was a small white mushroom looking thing with green hair?

"I th-think this is a ratls... " Chihiro said nervously.

"Well that's cool, I gotta go talk to my father now. I hope to see you around?" Shuichi said, running back into town.

He tried to talk to his dad, but apparently he wasn't allowed to, which was pretty frustrating. So Shuichi decided just to continue down the road to the next town.

A/N: yay I finally posted something!! Sorry it's been a while. I've been having bad writers block and don't know what to write, and whenever I do come up with an idea I never think it's good enough. So the more requests I get the better XD