Author's Note & Blurb

Hello, dear reader, and welcome to my newest work Our Year Together. As you read this, some of you might very well recognize the stories and characters from my short story collection, 18 Days. I would like to make you aware of the fact that, yes, this does indeed have the same stories as my collection.

The thing is, I absolutely loved, loved, loved writing 18 Days for everyone. I fell in love with my characters and the stories that encompassed them. As such, I wasn't ready to let go of them just yet.

You see, there's still a side of the story you have yet to hear.

The guy's side.

Yep, you read me right. Welcome to my newest trilogy Our Year Together featuring not only the female's perspective (with new twists and turns and more in-depth characters) but also the guys you fell in love with along the way.

Because I've added the guy's side to things, I've decided to release the story as a series of 12 stories in each novel. I would also like to let you know that I have no intention of removing the original 18 Days from Wattpad. It will still remain on my page for all to see how things got started. A simple challenge I set up for myself from pictures I found on Facebook.

I hope that you fall in love with the characters just as you might have in the original and I really hope you enjoy the adventure you'll be taken on in this trilogy. Take note that as you read every story is connected. Characters from their own stories will appear in a different one. I hope you have fun connecting the dots within the series.

Until next time, Bookoholic's!

***

The four years we spend in high school are the best four years we'll experience, or so we're told. Every person is different, though, and every experience we face will be seen with different eyes than others.

36 students strive to finish their final year of high school so that they may finally expand their wings and open a new chapter in their life. Follow them throughout their year of love, pain, bullying, family troubles and more as one encounter in each of their lives changes them completely in this first installment of the interwoven collection, Our Year Together.