Updates & Cover Reveal!!!

Hey everyone! So, it's been a little while since I posted a new chapter in here! Since I've been working on some other things right now I thought I'd update you on what's going on with Our Year Together Book 2.

Currently, it's still in the process of being completed but do not fear for it will be completed. I'm working on a pretty strict timeline right now but I'm hoping to get it at least halfway done if not completely done by the new year. From there it'll go into editing and I should be able to begin releasing chapters for it starting sometime in spring.

Now, I know that seems like quite a bit away, but it's a start to an actual release date and that makes me pretty excited because I absolutely love this series. Also, there's still the little updates I'll do within here for every milestone we reach!

We're so close to 1k reads Bookaholic's and when that happens be ready for a new short story into the lives of two of the characters you've gotten to know within this first book and, maybe a sneak peek into characters you'll meet in the second.

So, while we're on the topic of the second book...

WE HAVE A COVER!!!!

So, you're probably looking at it and going "What?" well, let me explain

All of these stories are interwoven. Every character and every story ultimately connects to one another in some way, shape, or form. As such, I want the covers to portray that as well which is why it looks the same as book one. However, the text color is different just like every character and every story, while all interconnected, are indeed different. They're unique. One of a kind.

Personally, I love how the cover looks and if you also like the cover of Book One and, now, Book Two check out the amazing person who made it! Their Wattpad profile is Belle and whom I've dedicated this chapter to!

So, that's about it for the updates on what's going on with this series in general. I hope you all are alright with it since that's just kind of how things are gonna go for now. When I start releasing chapters for Book Two I want them to be the best they can be which is why I believe this timeline is for the best. It gives me time to work on it and filter in some new content and genres that have been turning over in my mind.

Until the next chapter, Bookoholic's!