Chapter 60: Always Been You

~Freya POV~

Freya watched as Lara brought Elijah down again and again until her brother eventually stopped fighting back, in an attempt to regain his energy.

"Give me back my brother. I will not ask again." Elijah sneered, causing Lara to roll her eyes at him.

"At least know when you've been beaten." Lara said, before revealing her beast face and allowing her usually brown eyes to turn to a bright red. She marched towards Elijah only to land on her sigil.

"You were saying?" Elijah asked triumphantly.

"That actually hurts quite a bit." She said with a chuckle.

"That's what I was hoping for." Freya said as she entered the room. Her heart quickened as she got closer to Lara and Freya could only hope no one was paying attention to it.

"Pretty and smart." Lara told her with a smirk. "I'll bite, what have you done to me?"

"The sigil will bind you. Weaken you. The boiling blood, I added myself. Maybe I can't kill you, but I can make you wish you were dead." Freya sneered.

"I sincerely doubt that, lovie but have an A for effort." Lara said with a chuckle. "I'm more powerful than you know. This wouldn't have even taken me down before my transformation. Try again."

~Klaus POV~

"So is this is it then? Nothing more to say? No more taunts tripping from your tongue?" Andromeda asked the still bound Klaus. "Well, then, I suppose it's time I finish this."

Andromeda moved to take a stake and Klaus was invaded by an intense feeling of terror.

"What are you doing?" He asked her worriedly.

"I'm gonna drive this into my heart, die, and be reborn. And then, with the aid of my new-found power... I'm going to silence you permanently." But before she could finish the task the sound of the elevator was heard. "Well if it isn't Little miss O'Connell. Tell me, how is vampirism treating you?"

"As a matter of fact, I'm enjoying it. That's why I'm here—" Cami said with a fake smile as she pulled out a knife. "To express my gratitude to my sire."

"Klaus turned you?" Andromeda asked in surprise.

"So you can't even take responsibility for your actions?" Cami asked her, getting angrier as she did.

"My actions?"

"Don't play dumb, you and Odessa killed me and turned me into a vampire." Cami snapped.

"Odessa? Now I know you're lying. Odessa has never killed anyone and despises those that do. The whole reason she left me is because those stupid Mikaelsons convinced her that I killed Lara's son when I didn't. I would never." Andromeda snapped. Both Cami and Klaus looked at Andromeda in surprise and Klaus knew that Cami believed her, as did he.

"Andromeda someone is playing us." Klaus said, thinking he could talk her down. "We can find out who and exact revenge together."

Andromeda actually looked like she might have taken Klaus up on his offer only for Cami to attempt to stab her with the dagger. Andromeda caught this though and took Cami's arm in hers and wrenched it.

"What a performance." Andromeda sneered. "You almost had me there. You lie and say I killed you, why don't I turn that lie into the truth?"

"Over my dead body!" Klaus felt his heartbeat quicken at the sound of Fiore's voice.

"Fiore get out of here, please!" He pleaded but the look in her eyes showed her determination and for the first time since her transformation, Klaus knew that she would come out of this unscathed.