|8| Broken

You yawned as you lazily laid you cheek on the top of your desk, an open book about first aid was within your hands. You were thinking about taking a nap since it was just past 1 PM and you don't have any classes after. With a sigh, you forced yourself to be awake and promised yourself to sleep when you come home.

You were a standby in the infirmary anyway, and you weren't going to slack on your job since you've had enough of Aizawa's monotonous and boring lectures on doing your job properly.

Then to your surprise, the comms suddenly rang in an alert. You frowned and stood up, pressing a button to answer the caller. "Who's this?"

"Young (Y/N)?" You blinked at the familiar voice that rang over the comm, raising an eyebrow.

"What's wrong? Is someone injured? Should I go there immediately?"

All Might was silent for a second, then your eyes widened at the second he mentioned a name, blood drawing out of your face as you paled in utter shock and worry. "It's Young Midoriya. He's currently incapacitated and I need you to take him there. Can you send a bot here in Ground Beta to retrieve him?"

Your fists were clenched, teeth were gritted and eyebrows were deeply furrowed into an infuriated frown. "He fucking promised and--"

"What do you mean, Young (Y—" Before he could even finish his message, you smashed the comm's button to shut it down and went to your computer to send robots to get Midoriya.

You frantically ran your hands through your hair, growling as you stomped your way out of the infirmary, meeting your grandma on the way to the Ground Beta. She was about to ask you about what happened when you suddenly snapped at her out of anger. "Ma, stay at the infirmary and fucking wait for me."

She worriedly looked at you, but softly nodded in response as she squeezed your hand in reassurance. "Okay then. Whatever happened, don't freak out and be calm, okay dear?" She beamed a worried smile to you and continued, "A hero healer must be always calm at the situations like this."

You shoulder relaxed from its previous stiff state, face melting into a worried frown as you nodded and slightly bowed. "I'm so sorry for cursing in front of you, Ma." She just chuckled and tapped your back, giving you a small push to continue on your way.

"I'll be waiting for the patient...although I think I already know who it is." Chiyo sighed, shaking her head as she went on to go to the infirmary. You proceeded in running through the hallways, not giving a shit about the rules of not running in it because heaven knows that you were a teacher and you could do whatever you want, in any extent.

Breaking anything isn't one of them though, unfortunately.

As you dashed to the Ground Beta, you made your way towards the building you assumed where Midoriya was. It was already wrecked and dusty, but you still made your way through and found a hole where you went in and saw the bots carrying Midoriya to the infirmary.

The sight wasn't good at all. Midoriya had injuries on both of his hands, one was burned, one was severely bruised and broken. Your eyes widened in concern as you went to your way towards All Might. He saw you and nervously patted your back as he noticed your dark gaze towards Midoriya.

"Young (Y/N), I—"

"Who did such thing?"

All Might gulped as your deadly glare met his blue eyes, quickly averting his to avoid your sharp gaze. Then he said, "It was a combat training, Young (Y/N). You see, this--"

"I asked who."

Your words were like ice, cold and sharp. Voice was low and threatening and face was dark and intimidating, even All Might was worried about your angry remarks. He hadn't seen you in that rage state since he found you 2 years ago when you were still 13 years old.