|11| Infiltration

After some minutes, of traveling by bus towards the USJ, you finally arrived and everyone was introduced with Thirteen. You just watched upon them and stood next to Aizawa as Thirteen started his own lecture before the training begins.

"However, do not forget that there are many Quirks that can easily kill with one wrong step. With Aizawa's physical fitness test, you found out the possibility of your own hidden powers, and with All Might's person-to-person combat training, I think you've experienced the danger of using those powers against others. This class is a fresh start. You shall learn to use your Quirks to save people's lives. You don't have powers so you can harm others. I hope you leave here with an understanding that you have powers in order to help others."

You chucked as you put your hands behind your back, turning to Aizawa. "Thirteen has his own way on his words that it's kinda cool."

Aizawa snorted as he shoved his hand in his pockets. "Well, he is a rescue hero."

As Thirteen finished on his words, he bowed and it was soon followed by cheers and shouts from the class. As the cheers died down, Aizawa pointed the grounds down the stairs and spoke. "All right then, first—"

You frowned and looked everywhere when the lights suddenly flickered and something emerged near the fountain at the center of the grounds. Your eyes widened in shock to see that someone was coming out from that violet thing.

That isn't supposed to happen.

"Aizawa!"

Aizawa gritted his teeth and turned to his class, shouting in alert as he threw his arm sideward. "Gather together and don't move!" You turned towards the intruders, fist clenching as you deeply furrowed your eyebrows when you came to conclusion.

"I knew it." You muttered under your breath, eyes narrowing in annoyance and irritation. This surprise really caught you off guard, and whoever planned it had some good mind and logic.

"Thirteen, protect the students!"

Kirishima's eyes widened as he turned to what you were looking, pointing at it as he asked in slight confusion, "What's that? Is this like the entrance exam where the lesson's already started?"

Everyone turned to the people who were emerging from the violet thing while you huffed, eyes were sharp and intimidating. Midoriya was about to take a step forward when you stopped him and said in a low and warning tone, "Your teacher said to don't move. This...is a different kind of a situation."

Aizawa nodded and put his goggles on as he concluded, "Those are villains."

The whole class gasped in utter surprise. Of course, who would expect to see villains in a training like this?

No one. And these bastards know it.

"I knew it. These were probably the shitheads that broke down the wall and trespassed in the school." Aizawa clicked his tongue in annoyance. "Yeah. But still...that's a huge pack of villains. Do you think you can do it?"

You scoffed, crouching down to touch the blade that was attached on your boots. "It's been a long time since I fought for real, but that doesn't mean that I'm rusty on it."

Aizawa snorted in amusement and looked towards the fountain as the villains continued to emerge from the violet thing.

"What? Villains? There's no way they could get into a hero school!" Kirishima exclaimed in disbelief.

"Teacher, what about the trespasser sensors?" Thirteen turned to Yaoyoruzu and answered, "We have them, of course, but..."

"Did they only appeared here, or around the school? Either way, if the sensors are not responding, that means they have someone with a Quirk that can do that. An isolated area separated from the campus during a time when a class is supposed to be here. They might be fools, but they're not dumb. The surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of a goal in mind."