|23| Best

The crowd of students began to rush while you huffed and furrowed your eyebrows.

Good luck, everyone.

As the race started, everyone went into the tight and narrow way to the race course. You heaved a breath, crossing your arms as you stared as the screen before you, analyzing the event carefully.

These courses are planned and constructed by the principal himself. He's a great planner because every obstacle course is made for one's advantage.

At the end of the narrow path, it was Todoroki who was leading. You smirked, totally amused by the trick he did. It was a good advantage to freeze the enemies before you, but it can be easily read. Once you saw how his quirk works, it can be easily read and evaded. But Todoroki knew well that the people behind him can't easily evade it, given the nature of the narrow path and those who had no idea what his quirk is.

"Mummy man, are you ready for our live coverage and commentary?" You heard Yamada exclaim as he turned to his partner, Aizawa. You can practically sense his frown and glare to the blonde hero. "Not voluntarily. You just dragged me here—and by you, I mean plural."

You let out a soft chuckle, mumbling under your breath. "Said of the one who started the shit."

Then you saw most of the students Class 1-A, continuing to the race even with the ice beneath their feet. Most passed the narrow way, and you huffed as you saw the robots. Then you caught the sight of Mineta being smacked away by a robot. With a mischievous smile, you laughed darkly and mumbled, "That's for you, you pervert."

"Every obstacle courses needs obstacles!" Yamada exclaimed as Todoroki stopped before the huge bots that were towering above him. "Starting with...the first barrier. ROBO INFERNO!"

Then the robots appeared same robots from the entrance exam. It caused a surge of nostalgia to rush over you, making you remember the times from the entrance exam. It felt like yesterday, especially that time when you saw Midoriya all wounded and broken.

But you smiled, eyeing the green-headed guy who was making his way towards the first obstacle.

He's changed...for the better.

You saw Todoroki crouching down and you soon figured what he wanted to do. It was easy and simple, but the fact that it is so powerful...it's awesome by itself.

Your thoughts were confirmed as he shot his hands upwards, freezing the zero-pointer. But you noticed how the robots were positioned. It was unstable as it was frozen when it was about to take a step forward, and it will definitely crash. You grinned, on how amazing Todoroki was, his polished and trained logic along with his unbelievably strong quirk...it was as if he was very unstoppable.

We'll see about that...

"1-A's Todoroki! Busting through and sabotaging the other in one move! This guy's cold!" You let out a sigh as Yamada made a pun, denying his poor and dead joke. "Amazing! He's way ahead of the pack! Almost feels...unfair!"

You smirked as you searched for the ash blonde and the green-haired boy.

In this whole competition, they might be the ones who are most likely to clash in the end.

Then you pressed your earpiece, looking at the screen as the robot fell down with a large bang. "Check the infrared and show me if ever someone is injured under the crash robot." You muttered and another hologram screen appeared before you, confirming that there were two people under.

Then you chuckled as you saw who it was. "Geez...I was worried for nothing."

Then you noticed that they were coming out, Kirishima breaking out first. "1-A's Kirishima was crushed!" Yamada exclaimed while you continued to watch from every single part, checking if someone was still injured. You saw another student banged his way out just like Kirishima did, and just like Kirishima has, he had almost the same type of quirk and he even uttered the same the words just like Kirishima did.