|47| Nostalgic

"I'm happy, Izuku." You muttered as you cleaned all the scratches he had on his face, smiling a bit while looking at him. "You finally controlled your power and managed to have a limit on it. At least you won't be hurt like before."

Midoriya gave you a nod while you leaned to kiss him on the lips. You used your quirk and all of his scratches were healed and they disappeared, so you leaned back and patted his shoulder. "You're all good."

You were about to stand up when Midoriya held you by your hand while blushing. "U-Um...Can I have o-one more kiss?" You suddenly blushed at his words, then you chuckled amusingly. "Okay then. You don't have to ask you know? You're my boyfriend now after all."

Boyfriend.

Of course, he was grateful for that. It was just a name, a label...but it made Midoriya really grateful. Now he can rest assure and he didn't have to mind a guy taking you off him. He guessed...

He shook the idea off before cupping your cheeks, almost leaning closer when someone knocked on the door. "Shuzenji-sensei? Are you there?" The two of you both hitched your breaths as you froze on your position before scrambling away from each other.

Yes, the two of you were official...but that doesn't change the fact that a student dating a teacher is wrong. It's not accepted by everyone and if someone—Aizawa, Yamada and All Might as an exception, knows about it...you'll be in a major trouble. Your relationship was going to stay as a secret for three years—after Midoriya graduates.

You stood up and gave Midoriya an apologetic look before going to the door, opening it only to reveal a student from another class. "I feel sick...Can I have a medicine or something to ease it?" The student was obviously tired and exhausted, especially with the eye bags under his eyes. You nodded and fully opened the door, letting the student in. You guided him to the bed and assisted him by lying him on the mattress before going to your desk to get your things in order to check the student's stabilities.

Midoriya was kind of frustrated because of the sudden disturbance. He hadn't touched or held you for this day because you were quite busy with the preparation of the finals exam so he needed that. It was a really good moment and someone had to ruin it, good grief.

As you went to your desk, you approached Midoriya with a sorry look before resting your palm over his shoulder. "We can go home together later." You mouthed at him before patting his shoulder. The green headed nodded, standing up with a sad look. He left without another word, and so you promised yourself that you're going to give him more attention later.

Midoriya left the infirmary, closing the door behind him before sighing. Then he started to walk towards his classroom when he remembered that he was going to talk to All Might. All his worry came crashing to his chest...especially that this time, it felt like All Might was going to talk about something heavy to him. He wasn't sure of the topic that they were going to talk about, but he was anxious. And so he went to the lobby before knocking on the door, slightly gulping in worry. Then he opened the door, seeing the expected teacher sitting on the couch as usual, but this time...he had this dark atmosphere surrounding him, full of grim.

"Have a seat..." He said with such a serious voice.

You were finally finished on treating the patient, and so you waved him a goodbye before sighing in exhaustion. You stretched your arms and huffed before sitting at the chair near your desk. You pulled the drawer beside you and started to gather things that you wanted to take home until your phone rang into life. You eyed your phone, seeing the caller I.D.

You raised your eyebrows as you saw the person who was calling you, picking your phone up before answering it. "Tsukauchi-san?"

"Ah, Shuzenji-san, I wanted to ask you a favor."