|66| Captured

It's been three days since Aizawa and the others went to the training camp. The days were lonely and silent, especially that your class was gone, but Midoriya never ceased to call you during the night. He was saying things to you, telling stories of how he trains or how his day went while you did the same with him.

During the days you weren't teaching, you were approved by the school to do some hero stuff, and so you were sent by the government to do some rescue missions. You did a great job, even though you thought to yourself that you might've lost your kick when it comes to fighting, but that doesn't seem to be the case after all...

You were in the middle of a night mission with another hero. The mission was fairly easy, to just scout around the area and see if there is anything going on.

It was easy, yes, but it prevented you from calling Midoriya late at night. Your phone was with you, but you already informed the green-headed male that you wouldn't be calling him until your work was done. It wasn't still done and your shift was until past midnight, so you would be staying up late and cover the night shift.

You've done these things pretty well in the past. Since you had missions with Aizawa multiple times before, staying up was never a bother. Although, what the bother was the complete darkness in some places. Crimes often happen inside the narrow spaces, alleyways and behind buildings, which had few lightings. Of course, you had your infrared scanner, but it wasn't nearly enough for you to recognize whoever might that someone be. Besides, this scanner you were wearing was the first scanner you had when you just started being a hero. The latest scanner you had was broken and needed to be fixed, and it was supposed to be delivered tomorrow or the next day.

It was very inconvenient, yes, but you had no choice.

As you jumped and ran on the roofs of the buildings, you checked every single alleyway you could ever find. Seeing that there were no suspicious movements, you moved on and started to run. But you were stopped when someone blocked your way.

A shiver crawled on your spine when you saw who it was.

"Good evening, angel...what a wonderful time to be alone together, right?"

You suddenly felt like throwing out of fear. Your lips were quivering as you stared at the villain in front of you, frozen in shock - every part of you refuses to move. Every bad thing came back to you - the anxiety, the darkness, the shivers, the chill, the suffocation...your fear.

Midoriya isn't here. He was at the training camp, trying his best to be the best hero for you and for the world. But it doesn't change that fact that he wasn't here...you were alone, and he was there...your fear was in front of you, standing...ready to tear your wings off.

It was him...that very reason why you're always on your toes or why you're nervous all the time...it was this very moment - this was the very moment you've been scared off.

But even if the fear greatly overwhelms you, you stood and went into your defensive mode, trembling and frightened. "Fuck off, Shigaraki." You sternly said, eyebrows deeply furrowing in a scowl while you activated your quirk in attempt to scare him off.

But you know too well that isn't going to work that quite easily.

He laughed, hysterically and humorlessly. Then he shot his bloodshot eyes right at you, piercing to whatever defenses you have as you felt more suffocating than before. His eyes expressed interest and desire to get you - not in a good way but the opposite.

"Well no, angel...that's not how it works." He chuckled deeply, his creepy high pitched tone was ringing in her ears. "I'm here to take you...just like I promised."