|Epilogue: The Bliss of a Cure|

"Why do you think I'm here, Izuku?" You asked, your arms crossed with an eyebrow raised, giving the male hero a look. You were currently in his agency, paying a short visit because something happened.

"To heal me?" He asked, almost timidly then cringed in pain. He touched the wound on his arm and saw that blood was still gushing out of it.

"No." You answered.

Midoriya paused, frowning in confusion. "Why then?"

"I'm here to take a kiss from you." You answered, and for a second, Midoriya became a little too hopeful, but you suddenly slapped his wound and growled, "Of course I'm here to heal you, you seaweed! What, you think I'm gonna be an angel to you and let this slide?"

"Ow! That...really hurt." Midoriya whimpered, wincing in pain.

You rolled your eyes. "Well, that should be, sherlock. You got hit by a knife and it's a deep wound. It would really hurt." You grumbled as you pour alcohol into a clean cloth and damped it into Midoriya's wound. He sucked his own breath through his gritted teeth and gripped the desk he was sitting on.

"Hold it, Izu." She instructed the green-headed male and got some more clean towels and some cottons from her bag.

Midoriya looked at her with gentle eyes. How fast the time went. There were many things that happened over the past few years...but you two were still here, still together. It was tough with all the obstacles and fears you had to face, but you two were still going strong.

You noticed how Midoriya was staring at you so you looked at him and raised an eyebrow, confused of why he stares at you. "Why are you staring at me?"

Midoriya smiled and reached his hand to touch your (h/c) strands, fiddling it with somehow nostalgia expressed with his eyes. "I just remember how long we've been together. It's unbelievable. Almost like a dream." Then he paused, carressing your cheeks as if carressing a flower's petal, his fingers softly touched your face, light as a feather. "When you woke up from coma, I thought I was dreaming. Even now and then...I wonder if this is just a long dream."

You gave him a reassuring smile, holding his hand and placed him warm palm on your cheek. "Well, can you feel my warmth?"

He nodded. "Yes."

"Then that proves that this is not a dream, Izu." You muttered before placing a kiss on his palm. His wound closed and the bleeding stopped. Then you gave him small grin and chuckled. "And you did this same thing to me when I just woke up...I can't still believe that I slept for 2 years. And it's been 7 years since that incident happened..." You gave him an apologetic look, feeling quite concerned and guilty of actions. "I'm so sorry if I left you alone for those years, Izu...I really am."

He shook his head before placing a light kiss on your forehead. "You were always worth the wait." He seperated and you both chuckled at the how cheesy you two were and got back to what you were doing.

You cleaned up the blood that stained his arms and cleaned the other scratches. Then he spoke, "I remember how shocked I was when you actually quit being a hero. You even gave up on your license for teaching, just because you were with me. I mean, the principal was letting you off the hook if you broke up with me until I graduate...but you didn't."

You shrugged. "Not that I hated teaching...I just guessed that if you were away from me that time...I would lose my mind. Well, I was kidnapped and almost forced to kiss shits...it's not the best memories I have." You and finished cleaning up Midoriya. You continued, "Besides...I wouldn't be here if I didn't quit. I was thinking that being a hero never really fits me even though I excelled back when I was studying." Then you smiled, packing up all your disinfectants and other tools as you clean up all the equipments.