|10| Ruckus

"Wah! There are a lot of people today, too!" Uraraka exclaimed as you took your seats on the cafeteria and placed your meals down the table.

Iida nodded, "That's because everyone in the hero course, support course, and management course meet in the same place." You smirked at Iida's remark, nodding as you looked at him.

"That's right. Sometimes, the staffs also get their foods here, but faculty teachers can sneak from the back of the cafeteria and order without a sweat." You munched your (favorite meal), moaning in satisfaction of eating in peace. It's been a while since you ate with a company, and it was sure worth it.

Earlier, after all the commotion you had caused in the Class 1-A, everything went back to normal. You mustered all your courage to ask Midoriya about the lunch, and despite being embarrassed, he agreed and took his friends, Iida and Uraraka along. Surprisingly, going with them at lunch went well. Uraraka and Iida didn't question it, rather they welcomed you with open arms to eat with them. It was a good thing since the start of your day was kind of rough.

"But, Shuzenji-sensei—"

"You can call me by my first name when we're out of the classroom, Uraraka." You said as you took another bite while the brunette nodded and smiled. "It's a surprise that you decided to eat with us, (Y/N)-chan. I mean...you're a teacher after all."

You waved your hand to dismiss her idea and gave her a small smile. "I'm actually at your age guys, so it would be understandable if we hang out. Teacher or not, I want you to treat me as a friend you can count on... I don't depend on status that much anyways." You paused, looking down to your meal as you sighed. "I'm such a corny person."

"That's not true, Sh—(Y/N)-san. Your words are correct. You can count on us too." He said as he gave you a thumbs up. You chuckled at his gesture and turned to Midoriya, "Still...I can't believe that Midoriya became the class rep. That's cool, ain't it?"

Midoriya sighed at your statement as he looked down at his meal, glancing worriedly at it. "Even though I've been chosen as class rep, I don't know if I'm qualified for it."

"You are." Uraraka said as she ate, while you nodded and Iida followed as he uttered. "It'll be fine."

Then he looked up to him, giving Midoriya his usual serious look. "Your courage and judgment at critical moments make you worth following. That's why I voted for you." You continued to eat your lunch as you listened to them, smiling a bit at the atmosphere that was lingering around you.

I wish I was a student too...

The talk soon escalated to Iida's family, which didn't surprise you since you knew his family. From his records, he was from a good hero family which gained such a high reputation. You worked with Iida's brother, Ingenium, once when you were permitted to do hero jobs.

Now, I'm freaking prisoned in this school just because I'm not old enough to be a hero.

You sighed.

In the middle of the talk, you suddenly heard the alarm ringing. Your brows furrowed as you stood up, the announcement was ringing all over the cafeteria.

"There has been a Level 3 security breach. All students please evacuate promptly. I repeat..."

"What?" You turned to the three and pointed to the exit. "Someone must be trespassing the school grounds. You three, evacuate immediately and use that exit. I'll go and check the cause of it." Then you hurriedly took off, running in the opposite direction of where the students were running to.

You met Aizawa and Yamada on the way, so you asked.

"Who do you think it was?"

Aizawa frowned, scoffing as you continued to run towards the ruckus. "I don't know...but we should hurry and settle it down."