|65| Unknown Future

You sighed.

It was already 7 in the evening when you finished grading your students' grades on their exams. You stretched your arms and yawned before compiling the papers in your desk, still sleepy. You were tired because of all the sudden missions that you had to do with Yamada, plus you were busy with the order papers for the infirmary and its medicines that were needed to be stocked.

After this, you have to go on cook dinner for Yamada and you and after that comes the lesson plans.

Today was the day Midoriya and his classmates, with Aizawa and Class-1B, go to training camp. Of course, you were still upset about it, but there was no use on crying over spilled milk. The best you can do today was to focus on your job.

Inhaling a deep breath, you nodded to yourself and stood up after tidying your desk up.

It was 8:30 PM when you arrived home. No one was around except yourself, and the house was eerily silent. Not that it was entirely different from what you were used to, now that you think of it. Aizawa and Yamada often go out and do their work during these times and you were okay with that. You were okay being alone in the house...but now, it felt a little bit...uncomfortable.

The fear of being taken away was still lingering in your mind, and it wasn't the best thing that you could think of. Your chest tightened as if the fear was suffocating you ever so slowly, choking you until you puke. You clenched your fist as you looked at the darkness before you. You were afraid that someone might be there, waiting for you to come out. They might grab you and take you away...you don't know. You can't help but feel that way, especially the Fireworks Festival incident just happened recently.

Yamada was out for his radio session, your Grandma was preoccupied doing her work, Aizawa was away because of training camp...and with him was...Midoriya.

You were a bit sad that you didn't get to come with Aizawa to the training camp. You were supposed to be there to be the temporary nurse for the students...but that incident happened.

How frustrating indeed.

You let out a breath after turning on the light, seeing no one in the living room beside you as you slump your shoulders before sitting on the sofa. You didn't even bother to turn on the television and just relaxed your tired body onto the sofa and sighed once again. Everything was just so tiring.

But you huffed and shaking your uneasiness away and stood up before walking to your room to change your clothes. You picked out a nice and comfy pair of shorts and a t-shirt because of the intense heat in Japan, even at night and with the air conditioner. You got out of the kitchen and wore your apron to cook something for you and Yamada. Who knows if that man will ever eat something especially if the fast-food restaurants are closed by the time he finishes his job. So you cooked.

You cooked a simple dish, Teriyaki Salmon. Thankfully, you went to the grocery store to pick up some ingredients before going home, so you didn't need to worry about a single thing. It was easy to make Teriyaki Salmon and it was very healthy too.

As you cooked the fish, your phone suddenly rang. Your day was suddenly bright when you saw who it was, and immediately answered it, putting it on speaker mode and placed it near where you were cooking.

"Good evening, (Y/N)-san."

You smiled. He's still formal as ever – it was so adorable. His voice was cute too, it was timid and shy, never changing from before. Sure, Midoriya gained some confidence since he was around you, but it was nice that he still has his bashful self. "Good evening, Izuku. How was your day?"

You can hear him sighing as if he was very exhausted which worried you a bit. He was always excited about this hard training, but he sounded like he was drained and tired, just like you always did. "It was fine, but I had other things in mind. I really thought that training camp was going to be hard, but it was extremely hard that I almost gave up."