|59| My Wish for You

Wish.

If Midoriya's mom, Inko, could have a wish, it was for his son to be happy. She was overly worried all the time, especially when Izuku was still in middle school. He was always alone, sometimes mumbling under his breath, or sometimes would come back home in a messy state.

She was aware that someone might've been bullying Izuku, but despite her questions, the green-headed male stayed silent.

Inko was utterly surprised when she found out that Midoriya had his quirk, although a bit weird because it's not that related to his parents, it provided him some confidence and continued to pursue his dreams.

No.

He was always confident. He never gave up for a single time and although he never had his quirk back then...he was very heroic.

Izuku was the only child of the family and she cherished him more than ever. She watched him grow up from an adorable kid up until now. It was sure lonely if he wasn't around, and she still worries especially that sometimes Midoriya would come home injured. But Inko couldn't do anything. All she can do was to support his dreams and be there for him. She can't heal him, she can't rescue him...

But then there was you.

The first time that Izuku mentioned you to her, she was surprised. That time that he had this date, she panicked and almost fainted. Of course, it might be over exaggerating, but what can she do? It was her first time having her son to be in a date, and she might admit that she never expected for him to be involved in a girl all of a sudden.

Then the second time is when she met you personally. You and he started dating back then, and of course, Inko was utterly surprised. Who wouldn't be? When you came to their home, she was shocked by how pretty you were. It was a huge relief when she found out how kind you were and it made her relax that time. But when she saw you doing lovey-dovey on the couch, well, she realized that you and Izuku were dating and those things you did were normal.

The fact that it was normal for the two of you to do that almost made her faint. Izuku was always a shy and a blubbering mess in front of a girl, yet he has come that far and even managed to get a real girlfriend that would really support him with his dreams.

No, she wasn't saying that is was impossible for Izuku to have a girlfriend...it was just that she was shocked at the sudden turn of events.

Izuku's life made a 180-degree turn and totally flipped the table of fate. Inko was really glad, she really is. She can see how much Izuku had changed, and it was thankfully in a good way. She knew that the boy was just holding onto a thin thread of hope on coming to UA, or even achieving that dream of him to become a hero. But he managed to get by. He was here, standing in front of Inko, proud and smiling.

Those thoughts were soon cut when someone pressed the doorbell. Inko immediately went to open the door and smiled when she saw the two of you. "Come in. I'm cooking something for us to eat."

You slightly bowed at Inko. "Thanks for letting me in. Can I help on preparing the foods?"

Inko was once again surprised but brushed it off before nodding. "Sure. You really are a kind girl, Shuzenji-san."

Izuku stared at the two of you before blinking. "Than I'll help too - "

"No." Both of you said in unison. Then you chuckled and tapped Izuku's shoulder. "You go and watch the TV or whatever. Peeking on us cooking is a no, no." You said while waving your finger sidewards then followed Inko to the kitchen.

Izuku sighed to himself and went to the living room to ease his boredom as his mom and you cook food.

You once again looked around Izuku's house. You've been here for several times and you couldn't wipe off the nostalgic feeling every time you come in here. The atmosphere was quiet and peaceful. It was a small house, you would admit, but nothing compares this house and the people it shelters. It was a house you very much adore.