|18| Clueless

Words were lingering and thoughts were countless.

Too many things happening in a flash, Midoriya couldn't catch up. You, having to feel the same way as him...?

It's almost like a dream.

Though you were drunk, Midoriya wasn't even sure if you were saying the truth or just bluffing. But to think that you would say that...it was unbelievable.

Midoriya tried to gather his posture, as he continued to walk with you on his back, snoring softly after passing out when you revealed...all of it.

Then the two of you arrived at the building.

Midoriya made his way through the elevator, pressing the number 20 as he did so and when you arrived, he looked around, trying to find where your room was. Thankfully, there was a hanging sign that said your name and so Midoriya welcomed himself as he opened the door.

Your room was clean and absolutely stunning with an (F/C) accent all around it and a single bed on the upper-middle of the room, a nightstand made of spruce wood was beside it and a bookshelf on the opposite side of the bed. There were two shelves actually, one for books filled with different stories of different genres and another was filled with medical and textbooks about first-aids and medical technologies. Beside the bookshelf was a study desk with your own personal computer and several paper works of a teacher on the top, laying messily.

On another part of the room was a closet and beside that closet was a door which Midoriya supposed was your own bathroom.

He snapped out of his daze as he proceeded towards the bed, gently and carefully lying you there before kneeling to take your shoes off.

You groaned as you stirred, turning to your side as you mumble under your breath. Midoriya couldn't hear everything about it, so he just shrugged it off.

He stared at you, crossing his arms as if to think of what he should do. Should he stay and keep an eye on you just in case something happens or should he go home because he knew it was school day tomorrow?

But as he debated, he stripped down your denim jacket and placed hang it on the headboard before looking down at you bandaged leg.

He sighed. "I guess I'll have to change it." He mumbled and stood up, searching for any first-aid kits on the house. He found it at your bathroom so he went to you and removed your old bandage, changing it into a new one.

When he was finished, he blushed at the sudden thought of changing your clothes. "W-What s-should I d-do? I-I don't want to wake her up...besides..." He mumbled against his breath before sighing, scratching the back of his head with a slight blush forming on his face.

"I have no choice..." He wanted for you to be comfortable so he was doing all of this. Leaving like that wasn't an option for Midoriya since that isn't a good idea, especially if you were going to wake up early for school tomorrow.

It was then when he made up his mind. He went to your closet, mumbling an excuse as if he wanted the air to know that he was there, intruding and grabbed some comfortable pajamas for you to wear.

Of course, he knew...he knew too well that he could die in embarrassment on doing this. But he still went on and did it.

He went beside you, sitting on the edge of the bed causing it to groan in protest while Midoriya winced at the sound, fearful eyes were at you just in case you stir awake.

But you didn't wake up, so he proceeded.

Carefully, he held the hem of your dress and closed his eyes, gently pulling it up your head and when he felt that it was removed, he placed it on the nightstand beside him and picked the clothes he chose for you.