Chapter 01.

Cira's mind was dormant, and her body felt cold to the bone. She heard muffled voices, but could not make out what they said or tell whom they belonged to. Her ears perked up when a noise, like something was opening, broke her out of her dormant state of mind.

What was going on?

She moved to take a step, but began to fall, only to be caught by strong arms. Cira blinks a few times and then looks up at the man holding her to see blue-gray eyes staring down at her curiously. He was called Keith. Keith had pale skin, a black mullet, and fairly thick eyebrows. His bangs were cut uneven and were swept to the left of his face, length averaging just under his eyes, but framing his face slightly longer, and curled at his cheekbones. The rest of his hair reaches the base of his neck, wildly flaring out in curved strands that sat on top of his jacket collar. He has two strands of hair that sprout from the top of his head. He wore a dark, blue-gray T-shirt underneath a red, white, and yellow jacket cropped to his ribcage, with the large cuffs of the jacket rolled up to expose their white color. The collar of the jacket stands propped upright. He wears black pants that his shirt overlaps; his boots are white with black and red accents. His hands that held her were covered by black, fingerless gloves and exposed part of his hand before strapping together over the wrist. At his waist, he wears a brown utility belt with a silver, rectangular buckle in the center and two lighter brown pouches at either hip. Strapped to the belt at his lower back is a knife, wrapped in cloth and sheathed in a gray and silver scabbard. Her gaze only broke from him when Allura called out, "Cira!"

Cira looks at Allura in surprise when she got tackled in a hug. Her sister was wearing the same dress that she wore when she saw her last. The dress is largely blue and white, accented with gold, light blue, and pink. She wears gold bracelets on each wrist and a blue cape lined with gold that snugly wraps around her shoulders and flows behind her back, reaching her calves in a split, winged design. The inside of her cape is pink and lined with white, and the collar of her cape is decorated with an Altean blue mark on each side. Underneath her dress, Allura appears to wear white boots with gold ankles and soles. Cira's dress was similar to that of her sister's, but only a different type and different in color. It was dark purple and covered her arms, even going down to her hands. Over her dress was a belt with a lilac gem in the middle. The choker around her neck was similar, holding a lilac gem, as well. Her elegant white hair was pulled in a high ponytail, with her bangs being swept to the left side of her face, partially covering the gold circlet she wears that has a dark purple embellishment in the center. Her eyes were bright blue, but unlike her sister, her irises were slitted in appearance. Her ears were pointed, but just a bit longer than Allura's and instead of her Altean markings being pink, like Allura's, they were lilac colored. And dark purple earrings were hanging from her ears, matching her dress. Cira stumbles back a bit and then hugs her back, "Allura, what-what happened?"

Allura pulls away, letting Cira see the tears in her eyes, "I don't know. That is what I am trying to discover." She moves back to the console.

Suddenly, Coran awakes. He took a second to take in his surroundings until he spotted Lance, gasping in shock at him and the other four strangers in the room. There were five. One was the black-haired mullet-head that caught her seconds ago, and another was a tall man with broad shoulders standing to the right of him, who was called Shiro. He had pale skin, a muscular frame, thick jaw, and a wide-set chin. He held a mature appearance. His black hair was shaved into an undercut with short white bangs centered on his forehead. Shiro has prominently thick, angular eyebrows and his dark gray eyes are notably drawn with a winged outer tip. Across the bridge of his nose is a thin scar. He wore a gray long-sleeved turtleneck shirt under a black vest. The vest has a tall collar and is accented with yellow, white, and light gray. He wears a black, fingerless glove on his left hand that covers his sleeve's cuff. His right arm is almost a entirely white and gray Galra prosthetic, beginning just over his elbow. His shirt was tucked into the prosthetic's edge and his vest and shirt are tucked under a gray utility belt he wears over his pants with a pouch at either hip. The dark gray pants Shiro wears are padded at the knees and tucked into the cuffs of his black and gray boots.