Part 14: I Want Your Touch

Sexual content guys so...You have been warned😶:

- two days after
-Snow's all fixed up
- 12:14 pm at midnight

Snow's P.O.V.
I woke up to be in my apartment, I was in my bed I was only wearing my shirt and panties on. I suddenly felt great! I got up and walked to the living room, I saw Bigby on the couch sleeping straight up. I walked behind Bigby and ran my hands down his shoulder to his chest, I began to rub his chest in a seducing way " Bigby...what happened..." I soothingly said to him still rubbing his chest. I heard Bigby wake and then notice my hands going up and down his chest " Hmmm?" I said, I could feel him tense up. I pulled down my collar even more for him to see my cleavage even better, I walked around the couch and sat next to him I put my hand on his lap close to his member. I began to move my finger in circles on his lap as I looked down at my fingers then back at him. I gave him a seducing face, he gave me a serious face with sleepy eyes. I wrapped my left arm around his muscly arm and put my breast on them " Where are the cubs....?" I asked. "They're safe....in the room all asleep" he responded " Mary?" I asked " I did more than just kill her...." he said "Hmmmmm....so do we have anything else to do?" I asked, I put one leg on his leg barely on top of him. I let go of his arm and got on top of him giving him a nice view to unbutton my shirt. I waited a long moment, he didn't unbutton my shirt so I started to unbutton it myself. I unbuttoned it and waited for him to touch me or do something, he didn't budge I got my leg closer to his member and started to slowly take off my messy bun. Bigby lost all his control and pushed me closer to him, he began to give me a sloppy kiss and began to bite my lips pretty hard, " Nnnnnahrg...." I complained. Bigby stopped for a moment and aimed to my neck he began to kiss, bite, and lick my neck. I began to moan from his marks " Please...I've missed your touch Bigby!" I begged. Bigby pushed me to the side of the couch and began to touch me as he proceeded with my neck, I ran my fingers up his chest and lowered them to his penis. I began to palm him and began to rub him through his pants, I could hear Bigbys small moans. "he's trying to act tough eh?" I thought and began to rub harder and faster "hmn...." he moaned, he enjoyed the pleasure. He started kissing me and started to lower my panties a little down as I kept rubbing him. His hand got under my bra and began to massage my breast " Hmmmnng" I complained, Bigby's tongue searched rapidly around my mouth like its been a lonnng time since he did. I kept breathing heavily as he massaged my breast even faster as his other hand began to play with my other nipple, "Hmmmmm..." I complained once again. I unzipped his pants and lowered his pant and underwear enough to touch him and feel him. I began to rub his member then started at the tip, he stopped kissing me to breath but I didn't let him rest, I took my other hand and grabbed the back of his head and kissed him forcefully then I started to rub his tip even faster and he quickly stopped kissing me to breath again but instead he began to pant and drool and started to unbutton my bra. He unbuttoned it and threw it to the ground, he started to lick and suck my nipple I began to moan and rub him faster he quickly grabbed my hand that rubbed his tip and the rest of his member. Then he pulled down my panties as he was still playing around with my nipples, he just couldn't help himself. He spread my legs and he rapidly shoved himself in me "Ahng!" I complained, He kept thrusting. I was reaching my peak, all I could do was enjoy the pleasure. I reached my peak and Bigby came, he pulled out of me and laid on top of me " That was fun..." I panted and then gave him a long soft kiss on the lips.

Well thx for reading!!😉 Pls don't forget to vote and follow to see wat happens next!