Part 51 (WHAT?!): Wedding day

First, how did I get 16K views? That's....wow. I LOVE you guys! And 510 votes?! WHAT?! Thank you all!
"Fuck, fuck fuck fuck." I was chained, 'Waiting for my rescue'. That sonuvabitch tricked me, should've known fucking Theresa was behind this. And when I actually thought it was Bigby... After countless years, I only saw a cheap black market glamor. How did Theresa age so quick? Does the world she live in passes years differently? "Snow," I heard with a small chuckle, someone opened the door. "Theresa..." I muttered I angrily glared at her, she walked up to me and sat down on the floor, next to me. She was wearing all white, the dress she wore was magnificent. Even her eyelashes were white, to be honest she looked beautiful. "Me and Prince brandish decided to move our marriage to this day, instead of after the war because, hell, we all know this war will take years to finish." She said with a small snicker at the end. She quickly got serious, fixing her dress. "So for my and your sake: Behave yourself." She said getting up, "Let me go!" I yelled at her, pulling on the chains on both of my wrists. "Why? For you to tell the sheriff and ruin my wedding?!" She yelled back. "Good day!" She angrily said, stomping her way to the door with her puffy long dress.