Chapter 2: Why not?

-Bigby's apartment

"Theresa..." Uncle reached out to me "Don't even dare try to touch me!" I growled at him. "I'm sorry for what I've done... I know you have been through a lot, but I do care, I know what happened today wasn't a good way to show that I care...." he apologized " I want to be alone...." I said. He walked out the door.

Bigbys P.O.V.

I walked up to Snow's apartment, I opened the door "Snow..." I whispered she was sleeping on the couch. " I guess It'll have to wait" I thought as I picked her up and moved to her bedroom, I laid her down on the bed and covered her with the sheets. I was about to leave the bedroom when "Bigby...?" I heard Snow say, I turned around to see her sitting up straight. "Don't...leave" she said " Don't you hate me...?" I said with a sorrowful face " Of course not... but I am angry at you Bigby...! But did you.... talk to Theresa?" She asked "She said to leave her alone..." I said " I lost control that night... so I-" I got interrupted " C'mere.... " Snow said. I sat next to her "She'll forgive you... just be patient with her " she said placing her hand on mine. "Snow...can I ask you something...?" I asked " Why not?" she said *sigh* "I don't really know if this is...umm the RIGHT time but...uh....- I stood up and got on one knee, I pulled out the small little box in my pocket and asked- would y-you marry me?" I nervously asked and waited a long suspenseful moment.

Srry it was short guys😔 thx for reading and vote & follow to see wat happens next

And tell me in da comments if u want her to marry him just wanna know

🐬!!!!