Why are you still alive?

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?!" Bigby forcefully pushed me into his office. "...not sure... Don't remember anything.." I mumbled, "How are you alive?!" He asked closing the door "I don't know." I mumbled again. "Stop fucking mumbling!" he yelled "I don't know!" I raised my voice "Then, why in fucks sake did you come back?!" He angrily asked, "I had to come back. I had no food or water. I was dying from thirst and hunger." I said. "Yeah, and what else?" he gave me a glare, "That's all." I mumbled "No that's not all! Tell me why you fucking came back?!" he yelled "Revenges! That's the fucking reason I came back!" I screamed. "Really?!" he laughed "You can't kill me. I tried killing my father. But it didn't happen, I wasn't strong enough. But you.. I can kill you if I wanted." He slightly chuckled "You killed my mom." I clenched my fists. "She wasn't your mother, Theresa!" he said, "Yeah, but she was the only person who gave a damn about me!" I said trying to punch him, "It doesn't hurt." he said, I tried hitting him harder and harder as tears fell down my chin. He grabbed my arm, I gave him a aggressive growl "How did you look like Mary at the witches?" he asked, "Because!" I said with my glowing eyes. "Tell me!" he said "I. Don't. Know." I angrily said "I just.... turned into her." I said "Okay.... fuck. I'll fucking figure out what to do with you." He put his hand on his forehead and sat down on his chair.

Srry it was short😔