There was a girl.

Sexual content guys so...You have been warned😶:

Snows P.O.V.

I pulled Bigby's tie and placed my lips on Bigby's and he kissed me back. I laid him on the bed, him touching my body through my wedding dress. "Snow..." he mumbled in the kiss, I took off his fancy pants. I stroked him through his underwear, I could feel him get harder "Snow..." he moaned. I took off his underwear, I started stroking his cock. I picked up the speed "snow--mmph!" he moaned. "Is this not enough?" I asked "Yes." He smirked. I started kissing his cock and teasing it. I nibbled on his tip "C'mon Snow, Don't tease me!" he smirked "Mommy! Daddy!" I heard Winter scream.

(End of sexual content 😄)

- 30 mins earlier

Therese's P.O.V.

I walked out the (baby) room, I wanted to play with my toys in the living room. Even though it was 8:45 pm, I was suppose to be asleep " Therese?" I heard behind me. I turned around to see Winter, rubbing her eyes. " Are you going to play?" She said " yeah, wanna play with me?" I asked "Sure..." I heard a unfamiliar voice. I turned around to see a girl coming out the mirror. She picked up one of my toys. "Was this my toy?" She said "I remember this was... mine, Why'd you take it? Did auntie gave this to you?" She soothingly asked walking towards us and kneeling down to us " Mommy! Daddy!" Winter screamed. Mom and dad came running to us " What is it?!" Mommy screamed hugging us both. "There was a girl!" I said " what girl?!" Dad asked " She was scary Mommy!" I said hugging Mommy tightly "Oh, my sweeties. I'm glad your okay" Mommy sobbed "Bigby?" Mom said " Both of them saw it, does that mean the thing they saw was real? do you have it's scent?" Mom asked "No? Yes? Dammit!" Daddy said. " What will we do then? What if that thing they saw comes back for our children?" Mommy said very concerned tightening her grip on us. "I'm going to check on the others! Please, Bigby, find something" Mommy said holding both of our hands and bringing us into the room.

-

Thanks for reading! 😉 I hope you enjoyed! Please Vote and Comment to see what happens next!

🐢